Time to Build It

TimeFlipper

well i developed the theoritical and engineering model for time travel...lemme know if anyone is interested.

Of course iam interested NP, its good to see that youre not using your normal excuse of, "what have you got to swap for my info"? :LOL:..
By the way NP, you made a reference about a "technician" in the Montauk Project who persuaded some guys to go back in time and kill his father, they did that for him and next day the poor old technician was involved in a fatal accident...You must tell me exactly where you got that info from, because in all of my Montauk Project books there is absolutely no such mention of that happening (n) :(..

FallNWolf

Good point , but who say wanted to go in the past, my one destination is the future, but good point none the less

Well your hindrance for making a time machine that can send you into the future is funding, right? If you can easily / cheaply make a device that can send you into the past, you only had to do it once the day after the lottery - and you only had to "lose" or gain an extra day.
Also, by doing so, you would have proven all the sceptics on here that you really are onto something. Its a win-win all the way. Or what am I missing?

FallNWolf

lol
chicken and the egg like time machine and money
ya guys don't get it..once he gets money he doesn't need any of you.
so ya either recognize opportunity and seize it or not.

bums

Chicken and the egg = time machine and money??! what came first, time machine or money?
I simply suggested a way for him to get the money he needed to continue his work.

Last edited: