Time to Understand Time Travel! Waking up Humanity!

Steven Miller

I posted this in another posting but I think it might need to be its own topic.
Time travel is an interesting topic. However to travel with one body to another is a simple and funny thought. That is difficult and pointless, obviously there is a disconnect on understanding of reality. Check out things like remote viewing to see how consciousness can leave the body. Sciences proves this, the question is when they will understand it. Things are about to change I can tell you that.

How can you prove my consciousness is not both in the now and the future? Basically how can I prove that your consciousness is both in the now and in the future. There is more to this argument check out the last paragraph in the article in the link.
Consciousness here and there? This one idea could change everything if you actually understand it.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I think it is possible for one's conscience to travel into both the past and future, and that one's physical body can do the same. I also think it is possible to change both the past and the future. In my case, I plan on changing the past, which can change the future, using advanced extraterrestrial technology.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I posted this in another posting but I think it might need to be its own topic.
Time travel is an interesting topic. However to travel with one body to another is a simple and funny thought. That is difficult and pointless, obviously there is a disconnect on understanding of reality. Check out things like remote viewing to see how consciousness can leave the body. Sciences proves this, the question is when they will understand it. Things are about to change I can tell you that.

How can you prove my consciousness is not both in the now and the future? Basically how can I prove that your consciousness is both in the now and in the future. There is more to this argument check out the last paragraph in the article in the link.
Consciousness here and there? This one idea could change everything if you actually understand it.

Consciousness could very well be intertwined with time travel. To think that our consciousness exists in the future and other timelines almost proves it. I always thought consciousness and self awareness were one in the same, but why am I not "aware" of my future consciousness? Is our consciousness the same in another timeline? So many questions.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
One needs to honestly understand all the methods to physical Time
Travel, before one can physical Time Travel to the past or future.

I find it very remarkable all members here think physical Time Travel
is just one big jump to the past or future with out glitches.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
One needs to honestly understand all the methods to physical Time
Travel, before one can physical Time Travel to the past or future.

Professor Opmmur

Until time travel is perfected, there will be lots of glitches, especially if it is still in it's infancy. Look at the space shuttle program. We had to sadly lose a few to learn. So, when learning to time travel, I'm sure horrible things have/will happen. Philadelphia Experiment is an example.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
You're probably somewhat right. We probably have had glitches when we first tried to do physical time travel. That's why I want to go to another planet with intelligent life, and I want to learn from some of its inhabitants about time travel so that I can, if need be, do physical time travel to the past without any glitches.
Until time travel is perfected, there will be lots of glitches, especially if it is still in it's infancy. Look at the space shuttle program. We had to sadly lose a few to learn. So, when learning to time travel, I'm sure horrible things have/will happen. Philadelphia Experiment is an example.
I think that time travel (even physical) has already been perfected somewhere in the universe, PaulaJedi. That's why I want to travel in outer space to find these answers.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I think that time travel (even physical) has already been perfected somewhere in the universe, PaulaJedi. That's why I want to travel in outer space to find these answers.

I agree. There are primitive species out there as well as much more advanced species that probably already have it figured out.