Time travel a reality.... what do you think?

Could time travel technologies be used to help heal humanity?

• Total voters

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Walt

I don't think the secret government is ours. In fact whoever they are, I don't believe they have benevolent intentions for us at all.

The Slayer Exciter coil does not use capacitors to develop its electrical field. It uses negative feedback to create an electrical oscillator. This appears to me to be something entirely outside the realm of our science. But it has my interest because it is inherently safe to play with. I can touch the output without getting electrocuted. It feels like a pinprick. And there is the smell of something burning. Apparently it burns surface skin cells. No visible damage at all. So it is just a minor annoyance. I believe there is actually something on the market that is very similar called the Derma Wand. Someone else found a way to utilize the burning effect to revitalize wrinkled skin. Have you seen Hilary Clinton lately? LOL...

walt willis

Yes, I do agree that we are being handled by an outside group...
If we continue on the road to giving up our US Constitutional way of life, we are doomed!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I've done a lot of research with high-voltage both AC and DC in the ranges of over 1,000,000 VDC and 5,000,000 VDC and yes you must be very careful. Some some work was with the Tesla coil the lower voltages of 50,000 VAC and under. The very high-voltage DC was used for many different research projects. The work had to be done miles from other people, because of the spark gap in most cases was transmitting noises miles in all directions and you couldn't use a AM radio a mile away.

Remember: caution caution caution

00 Sol
01 Mercury
02 Venus
03 Novae Earth
04 Mars
05 Jupiter
(65/56)/(56/65) Phaeton/Maldek (Mad Man Markum)
06 Saturn
07 Uranus
08 Neptune
09 Plutarch
10 Nibiru
11 Herculobus

1234567-890=abc<3=:143;177:=<3zwy=098-7654321

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome New Member: Please explain your posting, you lost me on all the lines posted.

I think in terms of hard science and electronics, when I think of Real Time Travel Machines.

The atomic bomb could never have been invented if scientists back then were using the modern edited version of the Principea. So they were using knowledge that no longer exists.
It's true that the atomic bomb couldn't have been invented with the physics of Newton's Principia Mathematica. If that were possible it would have been invented several hundred years earlier.

The scientists that developed the atomic bomb used the new physics - Quantum Mechanics.
Look into the Mahabharata.
It describes a gourd full of ashes hurled with the force of a thousand suns.
It has been recorded in ancient texts for millenia.
Principia Mathematica states, very simply:
1+1=2
(1+1)^2 = 2^2
4 = 4

however, Principia Mathematica and Newton's Fault exploits a Gaussian surface and closed surface integral for the scope of the planet. it is this that is faulty, because we know very well from vedic scriptures and ancient egyptian texts that the universe is eternal and cyclical, so therefore Earth can not be Spherical, it can only be Toroidal.
Newton only believed in inertia and centrifugal force because it was the only way he could wrap his mind around the concept of y*x^3 z*y^3 x*z^3 = 0, which is really just a complex 3-sphere, the thing Newton's Principia and Law of Gravity described. perspective is relativity, which is your inertial frame of reference.
Pythagorean's antichthon knew this quite well, and biblical revelations of Abbadon also know this quite well:
a^2 + b^2 = c^2

so, following
A = 1/1
B = 4/2
C = 3/3
A^2 = 2/1
B^2 = 4/16
C^2 = 9/6
C = ((3/2)(4/3)+(2/3)(3/4))^2 = 6.25
because
1/2n = 1/3n + 2/6n

F=MA
E=hf
E=MC^2
E/h=f
F=(M0)((m1C^2)/h)
M0 would be starting system, m1 would be oscillation through systems.

space is just a complex, infinitely reiterated tetrahedron.

to assert that an atomic bomb can't work just because you don't understand it is really painful for me to imagine.

The atomic bomb could never have been invented if scientists back then were using the modern edited version of the Principea. So they were using knowledge that no longer exists.
It's true that the atomic bomb couldn't have been invented with the physics of Newton's Principia Mathematica. If that were possible it would have been invented several hundred years earlier.

The scientists that developed the atomic bomb used the new physics - Quantum Mechanics.
Look into the Mahabharata.
It describes a gourd full of ashes hurled with the force of a thousand suns.
It has been recorded in ancient texts for millenia.
Principia Mathematica states, very simply:
1+1=2
(1+1)^2 = 2^2
4 = 4

however, Principia Mathematica and Newton's Fault exploits a Gaussian surface and closed surface integral for the scope of the planet. it is this that is faulty, because we know very well from vedic scriptures and ancient egyptian texts that the universe is eternal and cyclical, so therefore Earth can not be Spherical, it can only be Toroidal.
Newton only believed in inertia and centrifugal force because it was the only way he could wrap his mind around the concept of y*x^3 z*y^3 x*z^3 = 0, which is really just a complex 3-sphere, the thing Newton's Principia and Law of Gravity described. perspective is relativity, which is your inertial frame of reference.
Pythagorean's antichthon knew this quite well, and biblical revelations of Abbadon also know this quite well:
a^2 + b^2 = c^2

so, following
A = 1/1
B = 4/2
C = 3/3
A^2 = 2/1
B^2 = 4/16
C^2 = 9/6
C = ((3/2)(4/3)+(2/3)(3/4))^2 = 6.25
because
1/2n = 1/3n + 2/6n

F=MA
E=hf
E=MC^2
E/h=f
F=(M0)((m1C^2)/h)
M0 would be starting system, m1 would be oscillation through systems.

space is just a complex, infinitely reiterated tetrahedron.

to assert that an atomic bomb can't work just because you don't understand it is really painful for me to imagine.

real is consciousness. real is love.
the illusion is a story painted by millions and millions of consciousness. this is known as the infinite creator. on my planet, we call this "ADONAI".
you are also familiar with INDRA, SHIVA, and VISHNU.

/\ consciousness
= spacetime
\/ shadows/displacement

Zeus, Zion, Ziz Saday, Positive Karma
/|\/|\
CD: ---|c-o Samsara, Sananda Samadhi, King Solomon
\|/\|/
Hades, Hell, Negative Karma

The current status of the world, thanks to the intervention of the Galactic Empire is currently a status of Kaliyuga/Satyayuga.

It is only with acceptance of cosmic love that your species will evolve.
Sri Kalki is the marking of the Golden Age of Gaia, The Phoenix.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I haven't got a clue as to what you are trying to say. Would you care to elaborate on any one point you are trying to make?

I haven't got a clue as to what you are trying to say. Would you care to elaborate on any one point you are trying to make?
here is the whole universe, all of space-time. [=]

here is your dunce cap /\/\
here are the dunces. \/\/\/\/\/
now dance, dunce. clap, sing.

i love you, and you love me.
this is your swallow, holler.