Time travel a reality.... what do you think?

Could time travel technologies be used to help heal humanity?

• Total voters

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You might want to go to YouTube and listen to Art Bell interview Madman Markum. This happened back in the 90's. Just recently I found an article about Madman Markum in Nexus Magazine Volume 18, number 5, the August - September 2011 issue. That's how I found out he did indeed succeed in transporting himself in time.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You might want to go to YouTube and listen to Art Bell interview Madman Markum. This happened back in the 90's. Just recently I found an article about Madman Markum in Nexus Magazine Volume 18, number 5, the August - September 2011 issue. That's how I found out he did indeed succeed in transporting himself in time.

Interesting. Thank you. I will be investigating as time permits.

walt willis

This is just my opinion. But I believe the entire human race is being manipulated and controlled with time travel technology. Apparently we are being steered away from knowledge that would give us a better understanding of nuclear force. Whether that is good or bad is up for debate.

Glad to see have an open mind about such things, but I would like your opinion on the reports from people like Jim Sparks and Andrew Basiago that claim that time travel is not only possible but is being used today by a secret government.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm not familiar with either of their stories. Although It seems I may have actually listened to Jim Sparks being interviewed by Art Bell quite a while ago.

To me most of this stuff is just entertainment. As for time travel? There was a time when I would have just believed you were crazy to believe something like that. That is untill I tried to commit suicide. Someone interrupted my attempt and gave me some reasons to keep going. Don't know who did it. But logic and deduction indicates only I could have been the person that saved me. But how? All I come up with is that I invent a time machine in the future and go back and save me.

So in my journey to invent a time machine I discover my science and physics education is not based in fact. Much of it appears to be just religous belief. It goes back all the way to Newton. I got a hold of a translated version of his Principea. It appears to be heavily edited and censored. The atomic bomb could never have been invented if scientists back then were using the modern edited version of the Principea. So they were using knowledge that no longer exists.

The more I dig, the more stuff I find that just does not add up.

If there is a secret government, It's not run by mankind.

Earthmasque

The atomic bomb could never have been invented if scientists back then were using the modern edited version of the Principea. So they were using knowledge that no longer exists.
It's true that the atomic bomb couldn't have been invented with the physics of Newton's Principia Mathematica. If that were possible it would have been invented several hundred years earlier.

The scientists that developed the atomic bomb used the new physics - Quantum Mechanics.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Newton believed centrifugal force was real. The bits and pieces he did say about it in his Principea suggest he knew more about our reality than we do today. You seen me demonstrate its reality using trigonometry. God forbid if you got caught teaching your students that. You're not allowed to teach that.

I don't believe they were using the concept of Mass to develop the atomic bomb. There are several different kinds of weight. Centrifugal force appears to be negative weight. If gravitational weight makes time slow down, then by association, centrifugal weight should make time speed up. Were you aware that lots of high speed centrifuges are used in the manufacture of radiactive materials? I don't buy the accepted reason we are told. Those centrifuges speed up time. Which does suggest they are actually breeder reactors.

Now just to absolve myself from releasing any classified knowledge, I have to say that this is just deductive reasoning. I never verified that time speeds up in a centrifuge. It's just speculative association.

But then you might now see why centrifugal force is taught to be a fictitious force in school.

Earthmasque

Centrifugal force is either apparent only or reactive only, depending on what kind of centrifugal force you mean (sliding across the seat in a car going around a curve is the apparent kind - whirling a bucket of water in a vertical circle is the reactive kind.) The apparent one is fictional, the reactive one is just pure action-reaction.

This was not well understood in Newton's time. Neither was quantum mechanics. Also at that time, they didn't know that mass is a form of energy, which was my point earlier.

No, I've not see your proof. I seriously doubt its validity.