Time travel and Christianity

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I am very much into the whole time thing and the bible connection.. it has always been a puzzle to me about just what the men of old saw or went through when the prophecies were given to them.

did they see through time like looking through a window or what?

when an angle would appear and say come and see did they move there body ?

when they were given it in a dream was it astral travel ?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
there are several descriptions given of some type of vision they saw . this may well have been like watching the future on the screen at the I max with everything going dark except the forward view.

other times they were taken to the top of a mountain to see the future play out in the valley.

the books of the prophets in the OT contain many proven examples of TT of many types.

this alone has changed my mind totally to the hell yes TT is not only poss. but has been done all through recorded human history

o_0

AAA

there are several descriptions given of some type of vision they saw . this may well have been like watching the future on the screen at the I max with everything going dark except the forward view.

other times they were taken to the top of a mountain to see the future play out in the valley.

the books of the prophets in the OT contain many proven examples of TT of many types.

this alone has changed my mind totally to the hell yes TT is not only poss. but has been done all through recorded human history

o_0

Evidence of time travel is everywhere all over history, in plain sight. People just don't see it because they aren't looking deep enough, thinking beyond, or considering it as a reality.

I have seen people look right at clear evidence of time travel, notice something doesn't fit quite right, and then rationalize it as something else, ...simply because they weren't considering time travel as a possibility.

TimeFlipper

o_0

Evidence of time travel is everywhere all over history, in plain sight. People just don't see it because they aren't looking deep enough, thinking beyond, or considering it as a reality.

I have seen people look right at clear evidence of time travel, notice something doesn't fit quite right, and then rationalize it as something else, ...simply because they weren't considering time travel as a possibility.
I agree with you, its the good old psychological trait of denial :D

AAA

o_0

I agree with you, its the good old psychological trait of denial :D

It is partially that for sure. I posit that it is a lot about simply not considering it as a possibility. For most people, it isn't real. So they never consider it when trying to figure out some bizarre conspiracy theory or anomalous event, or a visitor that ancients deemed an angel or god, etc.

I have interacted with, or been subject to operations of, time travelers for most of my life. I caught on to them many years ago, but I didn't realize it was about time travel until a few years ago. When I did figure it out, I initially rejected it, simply because it was difficult to think in terms that was not applicable to the normal reality we are used to or have accepted.

I had to see it for myself and process it internally in order to believe it. I had to go through the logic repeatedly to rule out other possibilities. Now that I see it is not only possible, but very real and active in our world, I see it everywhere. One of the weird things is trying to live in the normal world knowing it's bullshit, trying to function as if you are ignorant.

So, yeah, ...denial for sure.

Another factor is intellect and thought process. A lot of people are simply incapable of processing it to the necessary degree to see it. It often requires a lot of research and organization. It gets pretty damn complex contemplating qualifiers, multiple outcomes and paradoxes, ambiguous communications, etc. Applying deductive reasoning is sometimes pointless. I have a gifted level I.Q. and it strains my brain like physics and calculus does.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
while I am not sure of the actual means of TT, and I have no advanced math to quote. so don't look for me to lay down some formula of how it works. I do know it is poss. on many different levels of existence, as well as states of consciousness. it also seems that there is indeed some kind of governing system for who, how and why it is done. I have pondered this for yrs as well and still don't have any real answers to offer :( for the many times I have said... I need a beer and a smoke, this shit makes my head hurt.

it has been a point of much grief in my personal life. it has gotten me asked to leave many churches told never to come back. leaving me more confused as to why it was so, don't even whisper about it..

it is a commonly known fact that you can not force anyone to learn, what there ears are not ready to hear. yet the sad truth of the mess is, it seems that there has been, and is still a major force trying to keep it in the realm of fantasy.

I agree in that both denial and ignorance are major road blocks for most of the people. however if it was taught as unproven/achieved fact of life those would not be issues.

I also agree that in this world of B S they call science, it takes a different type of mind and thought process to reach the conclusion TT is a fact of life!!

AAA

while I am not sure of the actual means of TT, and I have no advanced math to quote. so don't look for me to lay down some formula of how it works.

Me either. If I did, I would not be here.

I do know it is poss. on many different levels of existence, as well as states of consciousness.

It is more than possible. It is real. And proof/evidence is everywhere in plain sight. I can show you all, but I fear the direct consequences as well as those associated with time loops and butterfly effect. Ultimately, I am holding back for sake of a little girl.

it also seems that there is indeed some kind of governing system for who, how and why it is done. I have pondered this for yrs as well and still don't have any real answers to offer

Well, from what I have seen, they don't have much of an ethical standard. They apparently like to stalk children and scare the hell out of them, as well as violate people's privacy and use all sorts of corrupt evil dishonest methods to manipulate.

I can certainly understand the value of unusual methods and ethical standards as to stay within whatever parameters time travel presents. But I think there has to be an appropriate set of guidelines of sorts considering the awesome power being wielded/possessed.

for the many times I have said... I need a beer and a smoke, this shit makes my head hurt.

I can relate. For me it is firing up a joint.

it has been a point of much grief in my personal life. it has gotten me asked to leave many churches told never to come back. leaving me more confused as to why it was so, don't even whisper about it.

Churches are overall good for communities. The fellowship and charity, people trying to live a righteous life accordingly, etc, ...help to maintain strong bonds and a better happier community. So, for those reasons, I consider them to be invaluable. Otherwise, organized religions of those churches are mostly overgrown cults based on bullshit for the sake of power and money.

Half of them have no clue what Jesus or Mohamed, etc. were really about. They are in contempt of their teachings and guidelines, and only want to be a part of something. Religions are so often used as an excuse to compete and violate, and usually boils down to arrogance in some form. It's kind of disgusting.

Don't waste time with those fools. You don't need religion to find a path to godliness. There are teachings all over history from gurus and priests of every kind that all correspond to each other, conveying the same general spiritual wisdom.

Theorizing outside the box doesn't have a place in institutions intolerant of an open mind that questions things anyway. They don't really care about your journey to enlightenment or whatever you want to call it. No, they want to brainwash and grow a cult, to have you parrot a bunch of irrational nonsense.

it is a commonly known fact that you can not force anyone to learn, what there ears are not ready to hear. yet the sad truth of the mess is, it seems that there has been, and is still a major force trying to keep it in the realm of fantasy.

Indeed there is. Once the world is aware, everything changes. I can see where all hell could break loose over it.
I agree in that both denial and ignorance are major road blocks for most of the people. however if it was taught as unproven/achieved fact of life those would not be issues.

Operative word: taught

Think of everything that gets jammed into the average person's head over a lifetime. We are taught from very early what to believe, how to think and behave, what to prefer want or need, everything that keeps us under control and enslaved with our own nature.

As it is, we are taught all this stuff, and to attach our ego to it. When it comes into question, it is immediately rejected in favor of ego. It is a knee-jerk reaction.

Now, replace that with as much love as can be given to young people, with teaching them how to reason with sound logic, with how to question things and apply the scientific method, with how to actually think instead of absorbing all the garbage. Teach them the value of rights and responsibility and compassion for our fellow humans. ...and watch how fast the world changes for the better.

Youth is King. We all die and leave it to them.
I also agree that in this world of B S they call science, it takes a different type of mind and thought process to reach the conclusion TT is a fact of life!!

I think a lot of it is about the ability to be strictly logical and to think outside the box. It takes intelligent free thinkers.

I could probably go into more detail, but that about sums it up, IMO.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
the logic thing only takes one to the point of the known . once a man/woman comes to the end of them self they are ready to be schooled by the father. he alone will teach us the truth of his creation and our place in it...

I do not have a clue as to what governs the TT actions. from what I can gather we are seeing at least 2 sides at war, there is however some clues to a 3rd of observers .

AAA

I do not have a clue as to what governs the TT actions.

Me either. But from what I see, some of them are not very ethical.

from what I can gather we are seeing at least 2 sides at war, there is however some clues to a 3rd of observers

I was somehow apparently borne into the middle of it. I am so beyond tired of games and bullshit. I don't care who is who or which is which. To hell with all of them, ..whatever side or faction.