Time Travel and myself

Ralan

Time Travel and myself

Isnt this a jolly game. I look forward to reading this tomorrow. Off I go to time travel. Ciao.

StarLord

Time Travel and myself

A real TIME TRAVELER??? Where??? Boy do I have a bunch of questions for a Real Time Traveler!!

Time Travel and myself

Ok, since i was asked a lot about how to do physical time travel, i have finally decided to post the technique, this one is a modification of ToxicRevival's technique.

Here are the steps, I will go through them all including the mundane things I did.

1. Decide: This may be the most important step of all of them, Deciding to time travel is not only saying "hey, today I think I will time travel. No, Deciding to time travel is saying you WILL time travel that day, it is believing you will accomplish it, having doubt I believe will cause it to fail. You must be absolutely sure you WILL travel into the future or the past. I only doubt after the event but when I am preparing I clear my mind of all the doubts associated with an innately insane Subject.

2. Pre-Prep: Make sure you will be alone and pick a time of day there is little noise. You should bring some form of food, After all you may end up in a desolate wasteland, if you don't know where you wish to arrive in time. And water, I seemed to have somehow overlooked this. Make sure the lights are dim and the temperature is a tepid comfortable setting, neither to cold nor to warm. Find a comfortable place, a bed or a chair. Turn out the lights and make sure cell phones, pagers, TV's and phone is unplugged or off, to avoid the distraction of sound. Place matches, and perhaps if you must a weapon in a bag and lay it near where you are laying.

3.Preperation: Lay down wear loose clothing, The less clothing the easier it is to relax. Place a hand on the objects you wish to take with you, grasping the objects slightly, Perhaps a forefinger or a thumb make sure this is a comfortable position. Or in your pockets if they are small enough or if you have anything.

4 The event:
1. Don't bother closing your eyes yet, concentrate on relaxing your muscles, Muscles that are tuat require an expenditure of energy, We need your energy free for other exertions. You could go with meditative techniques, you know, breathing and starting with your toes, relaxing those and working your way up. Or whatever works for you.

2. Make sure you remember to breath as this fuels your body with much needed oxygen.

3. Once completely relaxed close your eyes, I find it is easier to go to the point where you realize you are about to fall asleep and try and hold on to that point, neither asleep or awake, this point is wonderful for self realization.

4. Now, Concentrate on the feel of the paper or items onder your fingertips, then the air from the conditionar if any, this create a sense of heightened awareness, keep doing this until you could feel eerything you are feeling at the same time, then concentrate on displacing your body from this time line, and to the place and date you wish to go to, generate a picture of it in your mind and think of the time and date of arrival. Keep the date, time, and place in your mind. In this I don't mean merely think about it, but try and displace your body, force your body to expend the energy without moving, Feel heat build up (This is possible I have seen monks do this.) Make the heat happen, continue this for 15-25 minutes, Once you cannot expend any more energy you should feel the sensation of a breeze. Soon you should feel sweat burning off.

5. once you feel either the sensation of a slight wind or a pushing or pulling sensation you need to force your body to vibrate. Tell your mind to generate further heat. I believe this brings the extra kick of energy expenditure the body needs, perhaps there is another method for this. But your body should vibrate, clench all your muscles as tight as you can squeeze your arms to your side and flex your fingers out to there tightest positions, Force it to happen. {note-concentration on displacing your body should generate the vibrations}

6. At this point the pulling sensation should start if it hasn't, Don't let this pass it is easy to lose this, Grab onto it with your mind, concentrate on pushing towards the pull. Don't bother getting scared, if you fear you will fail. The pulling should become slightly uncomfortable this is the point of no return, this is where you must stop or continue on, to stop just abruptly relax, it should linger a moment then pass. if you follow it, there should be darkness and no sound for a moment, you could open you eyes but you would see nothing, The wind will increase now and you will encounter force pressing against you, this part is slightly painful. You should feel yourself being pulled through it, like as I have describes a mesh screen. Then after that passes you should feel the sensation of movement quicken then slow, this may have something to do with the distance into the future or past you go I am not sure. After this you should lose concenciousness, and awake at your destination, I have yet to perfect a way for me to arrive awake.

If this was not descriptive enough Tell me and I will try again.

PS- Im not guareenting 100% that this technique will work, it has worked for me and ToxicRevival, if it doesnt work for you, you can modify it to what you feel in a way will work for you, it may take several tries to actually get this right, but eventually, it will work, it works better at night because less light and less sound make it easier to concentrate. You should also try it when you have privacy, because it may make a sound if you travel, much like a ripping noise across the air. I havent used this technique in a while, but after the 15 of this month i will because im not as busy. Good luck to all who try it.
Blessed be-Malaki

StarLord

Time Travel and myself

This must be why sanitoriums have long been using restrictive clothing that force an individual to cross their arms thus keeping them from holding spare water bottles or food to take with them when they escape into time.

I have tried this without the aformention straight jacket and always have to either get clean clothing at step #5 or convince the authorities that there is nothing wrong and all is as it should be. The force that was pressing against my chest always resolved to be a person employed by the state in some official compacity.
Good thing they were there though because I always seemed to drop my water and crackers shaped like animals when I tensed up, and would have had to travel thirsty, hungry and alone. That last quality is the one thing that will garuntee a strict rationing format on the crackers, who wants to be alone.

If anything, I had more concenciousness due to the unwanted visitor that kept forcing me to find new clothing.

CaryP

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by StarLord@Jan 11 2005, 07:08 PM
This must be why sanitoriums have long been using restrictive clothing that force an individual to cross their arms thus keeping them from holding spare water bottles or food to take with them when they escape into time.

I have tried this without the aformention straight jacket and always have to either get clean clothing at step #5 or convince the authorities that there is nothing wrong and all is as it should be. The force that was pressing against my chest always resolved to be a person employed by the state in some official compacity.
Good thing they were there though because I always seemed to drop my water and crackers shaped like animals when I tensed up, and would have had to travel thirsty, hungry and alone. That last quality is the one thing that will garuntee a strict rationing format on the crackers, who wants to be alone.

If anything, I had more concenciousness due to the unwanted visitor that kept forcing me to find new clothing.

That has got to be one of the funniest posts I've ever seen StarLord. You crack me up pal. Keep 'em coming. ROTFLMAO!!!

Cary

mbommari

Time Travel and myself

hey im really interested in this time travel stuff
but bush won the election, how do we know what you saw is the same timeline that we are currently in. isnt it possible u could have actually traveled into an alternate timeline?

l33t 0012

Re: Time Travel and myself

Hey ppl my old acount is blocked L33T 001 i duno y can someone delate it?? its really od anyway i mite try this out? does there have 2 be candels thow? or is that just 2 relax u:p

StarLord

Re: Time Travel and myself

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"l33t 0012\")</div>
Hey ppl my old acount is blocked L33T 001 i duno y can someone delate it?? its really od anyway i mite try this out? does there have 2 be candels thow? or is that just 2 relax u:p[/b]

What was that in 'plain speek'??