Time Travel & Anti Gravity Plans

Twin Starfire

Hi guys, i bought time (displacement) travel and anti gravity plans some time ago and i am still building them.
I paid $4500 for the plans and i just want to share the cost. If you want the plans, message me. I have 3 full plans with videos.
Wow. Hope there are plenty of members who can make use of this!

TimeFlipper

Wow. Hope there are plenty of members who can make use of this!

Personally i believe that member was a fraudster...He registered on Paranormalis on Sept 8th 2018, and was last seen on September 20th 2018..
He hoped our members would be queueing up to help fund him, which was a big mistake!....Those "plans" he showed us were not worth the paper they were drawn upon, and if he had paid $4500 for the whole set of plans (which i doubt very much he did), he was the complete fool :ROFLMAO:..

Art

I have cracked all the plans + many others plans :p. I have posted fews on this forum. Guy are dumb 4500 dollars, God himself is shocked.

Art

In fact, the authir of this plan, know nothink about electronic. An exemole with the pyramide olan, it is crap, a 6 year old can done better than that, the gies understand nothink in simple electronic hightbvoltage circuit. I give the exact circuit, sorry with an paint program, and tiny phone . But remember, you must give 1000 dollars fir 1 only plans pfff

Attachments

• PyramideCu-1.pdf
    272.9 KB · Views: 5
  • sketch1649535415284.png
    sketch1649535415284.png
    238.5 KB · Views: 2

steven chiverton

Hi guys, i bought time (displacement) travel and anti gravity plans some time ago and i am still building them.
I paid $4500 for the plans and i just want to share the cost. If you want the plans, message me. I have 3 full plans with videos.
some of the details have been redacted coverd in black no good there

steven chiverton

keep me up to date how your doing there