Time Travel as a soul (Astral Projection)

TimeFlipper

Hey Timeflipper, could you please advise which legend are you talking about. This can be of good help to me.

I used the word "legend" (a traditional story popularly regarded as historical, but not authenticated) as i was not certain of where i had discovered the expression "astral umbilical cord" from :unsure:..

Please remember Dennis Wheatley was a brilliant writer of thriller and occult books, and his books are still regarded as very good reading, especially late at night, when a thunder and lightning storm is on the way! :eek: :D..

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

At the age of eight, I told my mom, # I have lived once, I remember everything well. She replied, "Do not speak loudly, that someone does not hear you and will make fun of you.

You need to remember you are the sum total of everything you have been in the past. Not just one or two past lives but the sum total of everything you’ve ever been from the beginning of time.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The art and practice of astral projection by Ophiel.

Here is the link to the PDF copy of this book, over the past 50 years, I have bought about five of these in hardcopies. I’ve loaned it out too many friends of mine that seem to forget to return it. Now days, I can just give them the link, that saves me a lot of money. This is a great book for beginners wanting to really learn astral projection and it is a simple read for beginners.

http://www.theakurians.com/AkurianD...actice-of-Astral-Projection-by-Ophiel-opt.pdf

Professor Opmmur

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Side Note: Ophiel wrote about 60 other books in this life time.

Many are now on the internet in PDF.