Time Travel as a soul (Astral Projection)

Rudi

At the age of eight, I told my mom, # I have lived once, I remember everything well. She replied, "Do not speak loudly, that someone does not hear you and will make fun of you.

ROBST3R

At the age of eight, I told my mom, # I have lived once, I remember everything well. She replied, "Do not speak loudly, that someone does not hear you and will make fun of you.
You are speaking loudly over here and that is ok... that’s what this website is for. But i guess you don’t feel like to show us a bit of prove?
If you can, then nobody will make fun of you mate.

Rudi

1.Astral projection is an unproven analysis that is more hypothetical.
2. When someone almost dies, he sees a glittering tunnel (a glittering tunnel is a sort of astral perception when the soul of a person is a partial exit from the physical body.
3. You detect the death as a shiny archival niche. It is not like a glittering tunnel, but as a glittering aperture of 60 centimeters in diameter.
You do not go to this brightness, but she picks you up.

4. I am waiting for your questions!

TimeFlipper

According to legend, the astral form is attached to the human body by an "astral umbilical cord", and is broken only by death..

Rudi

I think this claim is hypothetical and does not hold water.

My physical body does not die when I leave it.

This means that my exits take a different explanation, which I will write in the sequel.!

TimeFlipper

I think this claim is hypothetical and does not hold water.

My physical body does not die when I leave it.

This means that my exits take a different explanation, which I will write in the sequel.!

Of course its hypothetical, just the same as your own assertions are hypothetical, in your previous posting :cool:..

anmolbatra11

I do like your concept on the nature of a "soul"...I first started reading about astral travel in the early 1960s..
The book written by Dennis Wheatley called, Strange Conflict, was partly about a battle on the astral plane between a good source and an evil source (y)..

Thanks Timeflipper! Through this discussion, i am trying to find out such sources(like the book you described) & experiences of people in this regard. I'll surely read the book. Meanwhile, would be great if you read my book and cast your valuable feedback. I can send you a Kindle e-book if you could share your email address with me.

anmolbatra11

Exactly what you wrote.
I am one of these people, who again found himself in the physical body half a century ago, and I want to explain this to you through writing.
The astral image of the being is the form of a man without a body.

Astral travel is usually one-way.
But I travel back and forth and go back to my body. I only visit time travel from the curiosity itself, but not to a mission or mission.

It's often been with me to connect my phone, which surprises me that the date on my phone is always a couple of months ago.

In the picture, my image of this form:

All of us would be happy if you could prove it. So here is what we can do. I have a "Yes Bank" Card on the table besides me. Its number is like 5244 XXXX XXXX XXXX. The GPS coordinates for this table are 28°27' 14.2657° N, 76° 59' 50.5712"E. Could you please travel to my desk as a soul and complete the remaining number. You are free to use the card after that.