time travel car

HDRKID

What would make a good time travel car? The idea is to not attract too much attention in a previous era. Well, most of us would agree... that a jeep would look normal in the futures and in the past back to the 40's. What other cars could we use?

I use with my HDR, my dad's old PT cruiser. It is quite similar to a 1940's Ford delivery truck in some ways. Yeah, it would not attract too much attention if it were seen in a previous era. Still, we would probably not get away with using it in the 1920's without turning heads some.

Post your ideas on an ideal time travel car. Dad likes the PT cruiser because the rounded curves... does remind him of an old 1940's Ford delivery truck or an antique car.

Here is a comparison.

F5E0E307-7C39-40BB-9AE0-09E508960855_2.jpg

vintage-ford-delivey-truck.png

2005_chrysler_pt_cruiser_100008088_m.jpg

TimeFlipper

The 3.8 litre E Type Jaguar, with more curves than Pamela Anderson! :LOL:..
Released to the public in March 1961, completely overtaking the world for high class performance (up to 150mph!)..
Enzo Ferrari said it was the most beautiful looking sports car he had ever seen (it still is is my view)..

Kairos

You can buy an old Air Force flight line truck from surplus rather cheaply. Just paint it white or something that would be common for commercial traffic instead of military paint, and you are good to go. It also has a good workspace in the back you can adapt to various purposes.

iu

The two choices above stand out too much. I would think more in terms of the grey man principle.

Mayhem

Zenith
I seen a old van in an underground car park the other day, perfect fit. 1960s or close.