Time Travel in 85 years

Kirit0

They might say that..so people think it's going to be awhile, but they already have a close hint on LHC for the particles for a photon size black hole / given titor said there is a horizon in a black hole where you won't get crushed ..since time and space are distorted you can travel between times since time of course is distorted etc. CERN is already trying to make it work so since titor can travel back here from 2036 so it should be invented sooner than expected.. Some say titor is a hoax. I don't think so.. Everything he has answered from many people are happening. Some won't be the same because this is a different worldline than his. This also concludes that it has to be a fact he is from 2036. Time travel is closer than you think.

Kirit0

They might say that..so people think it's going to be awhile, but they already have a close hint on LHC for the particles for a photon size black hole / given titor said there is a horizon in a black hole where you won't get crushed ..since time and space are distorted you can travel between times since time of course is distorted etc. CERN is already trying to make it work so since titor can travel back here from 2036 so it should be invented sooner than expected.. Some say titor is a hoax. I don't think so.. Everything he has answered from many people are happening. Some won't be the same because this is a different worldline than his. This also concludes that it has to be a fact he is from 2036. Time travel is closer than you think.
LHC = Large_Hadron_Collider

Really? I thought it meant Lickable Hairy Chin...
eabb32414943e3ed092a69022c39ca09.jpg

Harte

Time travel into the future only, and "teleportation" in this instance doesn't mean what the word usually means. That is, even if it becomes possible to "teleport" a human to another location, the only way to do this is by creating a new copy of the human at that different location.

Harte

Krish

I think, Time Travel only works if you are not a part of the local system. As to future, it is always in flux to where you are until you get there in time...that is freeze yourself while time moves forward. It is a messy affair...

darwi

Wake up people. It's already being done, all kinds, backwards and forwards for some decades now and not based on the phony physics allowed to be taught in the school systems, as part of the dumbing down program.