Time Travel Institute Is Open

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Correct me if I am wrong. Does it mean that all information from the Time Travel Institute is lost forever? Or had someone the right to copy at least part of it and put it somewhere here?

It's back up as of a few days ago.

www.timetravelinstitute.com

The titor posts are pinned to the main thread. We are working on putting the past posts into proper categories since there was a software change.

Mayhem

Zenith
cmon man you always say this sort of these things dont work for you i reckon your cursed.

Im logged in there now, not that hard.

steven chiverton

cmon man you always say this sort of these things dont work for you i reckon your cursed.

Im logged in there now, not that hard.
i clicked on that link above and this is what i got directed to, maybe someone or something dosent want me to access that site if you can get it mayhem upload the direct link then as the one above is probabaly a miss redirected link

TimeFlipper

this is what i get when i click on that time travel institute link

There isn't a GitHub Pages site here.
If you're trying to publish one, read the full documentation to learn how to set up GitHub Pages for your repository, organization, or user account.

I understand the problems you keep getting on your Oz internet providers Cousin Steve...
The TTI is nothing much anyways cobber, Paranormalis far exceeds that website on any topic....But if any member who believes in the old saying that, "The grass is greener on the other side", take a look at it :LOL:….When I said grass, I meant the green stuff you see on top of soil, not the stuff you inhale for getting your kicks lol ;)..