Time travel is more easy than expected

IroncladMarshmallow

Hi, I'm new here (is that even an accurate adjective for a time travel forum?). It's my understanding that the difficulty in time travel is not time travel itself, but doing it safely. Suppose you shift in the fourth dimension, then come back. You're likely to have atoms from the atmosphere or other objects embedded in you. It would be similar to a high dose of radiation, so it would be a one way trip. To do it safely, you'd have to leave the earth's atmosphere. That also answers the question asked by people thinking they're clever in asking, "if time travel is possible, why aren't we surrounded with billions of them?" Just a thought. :)

bravelioness

I'm new here. I do believe that time traveling is possible but I just don't know how. It was said that time traveling can be done with or without a machine. I really do want to travel back in time specifically on June 22, 2014 as I want to fix my past so that my friends and I never argued and I would not have done/said/thought things that led to our friendship being over. I so want to travel to this timeline ASAP and come back to the present time so that things would have been different. Do you think what I want is possible and attainable fast? I look forward to your replies.

ripple26

I'm new here. I do believe that time traveling is possible but I just don't know how. It was said that time traveling can be done with or without a machine. I really do want to travel back in time specifically on June 22, 2014 as I want to fix my past so that my friends and I never argued and I would not have done/said/thought things that led to our friendship being over. I so want to travel to this timeline ASAP and come back to the present time so that things would have been different. Do you think what I want is possible and attainable fast? I look forward to your replies.
any luck? I need to time travel myself

Himalayan Hermit

If altering the past in such a fashion was possible, the entire Universe will collapse. I am afraid my friend, the only advice I would give is to fix your present and not worry about the past, nor future.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
If we could reduce the power of a tesla coil down to the size of small briefcase, and using a smart phone to tune in the frequency , we sure could accomplish this

timecore

If altering the past in such a fashion was possible, the entire Universe will collapse. I am afraid my friend, the only advice I would give is to fix your present and not worry about the past, nor future.
Since the universe is billions of year old.That would have happened already many times.It would be arrogant to think we are only ones in the universe.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Im always amaze that we cannot perceive time as easely as other being in the universe, if you could combine your consiouness and subconcious , you could see time itself, well thats left to see