time travel is nothing to mess with!

brian jj

If somebody invents physical time travel i imagine that the risk of death is very great. i am talking getting burned to a crisp/charcoal briquette in milliseconds type of power levels involved which is nuclear bomb territory. Not saying that this power comes from an artificial source like a fusion generator but natural energy levels inside spacetime such as pyramids, vortexes, and chakra points. I had a weird vision where I say my physical body burned to a piece of charcoal after an attempted time jump. It was in a flash. it made me realize that you are lucky your time travel experiments dont work.

TimeFlipper

If somebody invents physical time travel i imagine that the risk of death is very great. i am talking getting burned to a crisp/charcoal briquette in milliseconds type of power levels involved which is nuclear bomb territory. Not saying that this power comes from an artificial source like a fusion generator but natural energy levels inside spacetime such as pyramids, vortexes, and chakra points. I had a weird vision where I say my physical body burned to a piece of charcoal after an attempted time jump. It was in a flash. it made me realize that you are lucky your time travel experiments dont work.
Looks like your gonna have to start thinking "outside the box" :D

timecore

According to the idea I have for time travel.That would mean the center of wheels would be consumed.I believe that does not happen.

Japrim

I believe there are side effects. I believe that is what I did a couple of years ago. I felt like my mind and soul were on fire. It was the most traumatic experience I have ever had.

I also suspect I may have been hypnotized in addition to said side effects. If that is the case, whatever the case, it was pure unadulterated hell.

Perhaps time travel comes at a cost?

timecore

I believe there are side effects. I believe that is what I did a couple of years ago. I felt like my mind and soul were on fire. It was the most traumatic experience I have ever had.

I also suspect I may have been hypnotized in addition to said side effects. If that is the case, whatever the case, it was pure unadulterated hell.

Perhaps time travel comes at a cost?
I would have consulted my doctor about those symptoms.He may have prescribed some medicine for that.I would not want feel that way because i am time traveled.I would have tried very hard to get rid of those symptoms.I think something like time travel should not produce those effects.

brian jj

Perhaps time travel comes at a cost?[/QUOTE]
I think something like time travel should not produce those effects.[/QUOTE]

why do you think this? maybe we are not supposed to travel in time

Japrim

I would have consulted my doctor about those symptoms.He may have prescribed some medicine for that.I would not want feel that way because i am time traveled.I would have tried very hard to get rid of those symptoms.I think something like time travel should not produce those effects.

You would be labeled some form of 'crazy', doped up on meds and institutionalized.

I chose to endure, inquire and research, and smoke a lot of marijuana. I am O.K. and looking at a ton of evidence/proof of time travel.