time travel is nothing to mess with!

Japrim

I think something like time travel should not produce those effects.

why do you think this? maybe we are not supposed to travel in time

Why do you think it would not have side-effects? Why wouldn't there be side effects from something that basically defies physics?

I am not sure what the standard of 'supposed to' is about, but I tend to think that we are supposed to do whatever we are able as long as it doesn't violate.

timecore

Because time travel is another type of travel.It is travel in time as opposed to space.I do not think it should effect your mind.Unless someone is messing with your mind.Or else we would all be crazy because we are in time.

Japrim

Because time travel is another type of travel.It is travel in time as opposed to space.I do not think it should effect your mind.Unless someone is messing with your mind.Or else we would all be crazy because we are in time.

Time is space by some arguments. Being in a normal natural setting is different than time travel. Time travel is deviating from a normal physical setting. So there is no reason to think that it couldn't have side effects.

I have always been highly intelligent with no cognitive issues whatsoever. Then one day I flipped out for no apparent reason. I will spare you all of the details, but I was doing things like disrupting radio signals and such. I don't think that is a mental thing.

tflofasho

Have heard about warren York's time travel experiment?Here is link

Warren York's Time Travel Anomaly

You know what this tells me? It talks about how gravity and forces affect the movement and nature of the flow of time. Think about it:

It's like within their orb; what they perceived to be 45 minutes in there, it slowed down while everything else outside was going faster and their 45 minutes was 4 hours outside of it.

Personally, it tells me the opposite direction can happen in terms of not going fast enough, but creating a extremely strong magnetic gravitational pull that opens to another measured tear in the fabric of space time that it leads into a multiverse/a different point in time.

If you think about it, it throws out the anomaly of grandfather paradox and butterfly effect and actually helps account for time travel itself in how to go thru both past and future in time. That's a good watch.

steven chiverton

I believe there are side effects. I believe that is what I did a couple of years ago. I felt like my mind and soul were on fire. It was the most traumatic experience I have ever had.

I also suspect I may have been hypnotized in addition to said side effects. If that is the case, whatever the case, it was pure unadulterated hell.

Perhaps time travel comes at a cost?
Experiments in Time

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
time travel is nothing to mess with!

Real Time Travel is the most dangerous thing that humans have ever tried to undertake. There was more people lost during this type of Time Travel experimentation could ever be imagined.

It looks like 1,000's and 1,000's of good people have been killed or lost in time over the past 75 years of World Governments trying the perfect the art of real Time Travel.

I have met a couple people that have been lost in time and could not be retrieved back to their starting jump points. These two people that were lost in time because the governments could not retrieve them back were stuck in that time period. They spent the rest of their life in that time period and needed to be reincarnate many times to get back to present time and still they still have fleeting memories their Time Travel experiences.

If I was to speculate on members of this forum that are very deeply researching Time Travel and not the ones that have a desire to change things in their past. Are most likely casualties of previous Time Travel experiments that gone seriously wrong.

Last edited: