Time travel liars

But, what if? Why discard this possibility right away?

Some of the most believable time traveler stories we know have to be John Titor, Mad Man Marcum... Perhaps others who called Art Bell. They all feature some form of contact. Sometimes subtle like Titor. Sometimes literally on the air, on C2CAM.

What about these?
All of those guys were liars nobody would be dumb enough to reveal themselves. They were hoax’s.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I believe it's healthy to look at time travel in a critical and analytical way, and I believe the dangers of revealing yourself as a TT are real. But I don't think it's a good idea to dismiss everything else as lies and close the door to the possibility of time travelers revealing their existence here and now.

It certainly is a possibility. Risky, probably. Dumb... Maybe, who knows?

8thsinner

Nobody would share their experience. They would keep it secret.
No, YOU would keep it secret, because you fear those kinds of authorities and by doing so you give them control of your reality, because you are not creating your reality through expansion and imagination but simply walking through it as a spectator, victim to it. That survival trait isn't always a bad one, and everyone is guilty of it to some degree but it isn't good to give that mindset too much feeding in my opinion.

Secretman3811

Bottom line is nobody would reveal themselves to be a time traveler unless they would want to get thrown in jail or locked up in a mental institution. A time traveler would keep it a secret. That’s how I know nobody has ever done it. They wouldn’t tell anybody they traveled. Revealing one’s self is dangerous.
Maybe you right about it because there is a time cop everyone of you just be careful

8thsinner

"Bottom line is nobody would reveal themselves to be a time traveler unless they would want to get thrown in jail or locked up in a mental institution. A time traveler would keep it a secret. That’s how I know nobody has ever done it. They wouldn’t tell anybody they traveled. Revealing one’s self is dangerous."

Is it though?
Many things are secret on this planet, not the least of which is the truth of ufos existing, now a few years back there were official reports globally every 5-8 seconds of some sorts of sightings, thats what 40 something thousand per day, and thats just officially reported sightings and most are probably not aliens but either military craft or unusual activity in the skies, how many more are there un reported by people who do actually know they are real and of them, even if you're down in the pub talking about it who is really listening? Google, apple, nsa, mi5, cia...they are also listening to 6 billion other people at the same time too.
Talk doesn't matter, people who don't believe in it will write you off as an idiot people who do believe you will usually demand proof which in most cases could not be given.

Even if you were to say stuff on ytube, which has been done by many, its the same, it gets written off.
The chances of some commander or general being so threatened by you to come after you would have had to make you someone very high ranking in certain other et organizations and those kinds of people usually come in quick, do a job, and vanish, they aren't down in the pub talking about it, nor on ytube, or reddit or anywhere else and its not because they might not want to share its because they are mission oriented.

Any random person discovering time travel might be different, but the only way the gov is going to come after them is if they bring back proofs of some sort. Physical mass, technology, not ideas or predictions that could probably have been guessed at because even the military know that sometimes the best way to discredit someone is to let them keep talking.