Time travel liars

Bottom line is nobody would reveal themselves to be a time traveler unless they would want to get thrown in jail or locked up in a mental institution. A time traveler would keep it a secret. That’s how I know nobody has ever done it. They wouldn’t tell anybody they traveled. Revealing one’s self is dangerous.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Liars?

Would it be dangerous to reveal you're a TT? Sure, yes. Is keeping it a secret the best move? It is. But still, I believe some TT will share their story. Simply because why not?

I think that's how things happen. We're all human beings, we're all about connecting and sharing. Like John Titor and Pamela, I'm sure time travelers have to share with others and connect, at some level. Don't you think?

Liars?

Would it be dangerous to reveal you're a TT? Sure, yes. Is keeping it a secret the best move? It is. But still, I believe some TT will share their story. Simply because why not?

I think that's how things happen. We're all human beings, we're all about connecting and sharing. Like John Titor and Pamela, I'm sure time travelers have to share with others and connect, at some level. Don't you think?
No the traveler would Be monitored and if they revealed to someone they were a traveler they would be taken back to their original timeline and under arrest or banned from ever traveling again.

Mayhem

Zenith
So you believe in Time travel just not people talking about their experiences?

Where are you looking for a Time Traveller then?

So you believe in Time travel just not people talking about their experiences?

Where are you looking for a Time Traveller then?
Special monitoring devices would keep track of the traveler to make sure he’s behaving and not violating and breaking the rules. If time travel were to exist there would be rules. If any of those rules are broken immediate action would be taken. You would be taken back to this timeline and barred from ever traveling again. Jail time would also be likely.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Because I know how the world works. Time travel would have rules and regulations nobody would just be able to travel without the rules being laid down.
But, what if? Why discard this possibility right away?

Some of the most believable time traveler stories we know have to be John Titor, Mad Man Marcum... Perhaps others who called Art Bell. They all feature some form of contact. Sometimes subtle like Titor. Sometimes literally on the air, on C2CAM.

What about these?