Time Travel machine for sale on ebay March 7, 2005

arj100

Time Travel machine for sale on ebay March 7, 2005

Has anyone seen this link on ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MEWA:IT

It purports to be a time machine.

This is a partial quote from the website:

"Hello, I am selling what I believe to be a time machine that was built in the year 2239 by Dr. J. S. Strauss. I found the machine under my house when I was doing remodeling to the bathroom. The machine was hidden in a old rotten wood chest along with some other findings that I believe to be related to the machine like old pictures, letters, ect. I dont know to much about time machines or electronics, but from my observations I believe that the machine might have caught on fire, at some time or another from the looks of the inside, and is now in a non working condition. It also looks like there might be some parts missing on the inside, but I dont know. The time machine itself is not to heavy it weighs 20 pounds and it is 18" high by 23" wide and 11" depth.

From what I put together from all of the findings is that Dr. J. S. Strauss who built the machine in 2239 went into the past to the early 1900's and the time machine broke down or caught on fire or something. From the pictures and letters it looks like he was living in southern california for a while, it looks like he also met some friends and a girlfriend there."

StarLord

Re: Time Travel machine for sale on ebay March 7, 2005

Southern California back in the 1900's had great air still. Great place to get stranded. Best part of it all is he could have watched them film Grapes Of Wrath as they were passing through.

Frog186

Everyone
Hi All it's Frog I just wanted to tell everyone I asked the owner of the time machine of 2239 from ebay who has it in his possession a question now I have to wait for an answer I will update you all later on his reply back to me!

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"darkbreed\")</div>
Starlord sometimes you crack me up :~)[/b]

Only sometimes? I must be slipping.....

BubbuClinton

Uh,..... Does Frog have an update yet?

Bubbu

StarLord

I don't know but things like this are so exciting that they force me to micturate alot. My Doctor thinks it's psycosomatic but what does that quack know anyway? Just because he is a Brain Surgeon doesn't mean he can just make snap judgements concerning the autonomic system does it????

Sure hope Frog gets here before the matinee starts