Time Travel Movies: Good or bad, post them here!

Samstwitch

I was gonna watch Caller, but it looks like a horror movie. Is it horror? Or how would you rate it?
Na na. No horror. It's a fantasy movie, so don't be expecting anything in line of "Triangle" or other serious stuff. My rating is 6.5/10.

The Caller was defintely a horror movie for those of us who don't watch horror, and it was also Rated 'Horror'. I hated it. It was dimented and got worse and worse all the way through to the end. But then that's what horror is about. IMO sick-minded people write that kind of stuff. I don't want to watch any more crap like that. :sick:

Himalayan Hermit

I was gonna watch Caller, but it looks like a horror movie. Is it horror? Or how would you rate it?
Na na. No horror. It's a fantasy movie, so don't be expecting anything in line of "Triangle" or other serious stuff. My rating is 6.5/10.

The Caller was defintely a horror movie for those of us who don't watch horror, and it was also Rated 'Horror'. I hated it. It was dimented and got worse and worse all the way through to the end. But then that's what horror is about. IMO sick-minded people write that kind of stuff. I don't want to watch any more crap like that. :sick:
hmm...I don't think it was that bad..but not your type so no worries

Samstwitch

I went to Safety Not Guaranteed this summer. About a month later I found the JT material.

Thanks for posting this! I never heard about this movie until now. Now I'm anxious to see it. I just looked it up on Redbox and it says they will get it on October 30th. Thanks again for the headsup! :cool:

Peregrini

There are two movies named The Caller on Netflix.
The Caller 2011 R 91 minutes
This spooky thriller tracks the private nightmare of Mary Kee, a divorcée who begins receiving disturbing telephone calls from a woman she doesn't know. After engaging the stranger initially, Mary tries to extricate herself -- with horrific results.
Cast:Stephen Moyer, Rachelle Lefevre, Luis Guzmán, Ed Quinn, Lorna Raver, Gladys Rodríguez, Alfredo De Quesada, Brian Tester, Grace Connelly
Genre:Mystery, Supernatural Horror, Suspense, Horror

The Caller 2008 PG-13 95 minutes
Energy exec Jimmy Stevens (Frank Langella) blows the whistle on his firm's shady deals, but his actions put his own life in danger, necessitating a call to detective Frank Turlotte (Elliott Gould), whom Jimmy hires to tail the would-be assassin ... a man named Jimmy Stevens. Past and present collide in director Richard Ledes's neo-noir thriller as the men's lives become increasingly entangled. Laura Harring co-stars as Jimmy's girlfriend.
Cast:Frank Langella, Elliott Gould, Laura Harring, Robert Bagnell, Edoardo Ballerini, David Ballog, Jean Brassard, Julia Carothers Hughes, Anabel Sosa, Chandler Williams
Genre:Crime Thrillers, Psychological Thrillers, Thrillers

Which is the one you recommend Himalayan Hermit?

Snow

I went to Safety Not Guaranteed this summer. About a month later I found the JT material.
Watched this one this morning. It was listed as a comedy - wasn't classic comedy, and wasn't strictly sci-fi - but I felt good when it was over :)