Time Travel movies

HDRKID

Here are some awesome TIME TRAVEL movies. Please do not tell me you do not have enough - TIME!

Time Travelers

Time Tunnel

Time Walker

Time Shifters

Time Rider

Time Warp
Time Warp (1981) Full Science Fiction Film | Chip Johnson Full Movie

Time Stalkers
Timestalkers (1987)

Time scape movie
Timescape 1992 DVDRip full movie Timescape

Time Machine 1960
The Time Machine 1960 | Adventure, Fantasy, Romance | Full Classic Movie English HD

Time Machine 1978
The Time Machine (1978)

Time Machine 2002
The Time Machine (2002) FRENCH Film Complet en Francais

"And I have by me, for my comfort, two strange white flowers--shriveled now, and brown and
flat and brittle--to witness that even when mind and strength are
gone... gratitude and a mutual tenderness still lives on in the heart
of man." - Time Machine

walt willis

Thank you for your post!
At one "TIME" I thought that time travel was not possible, but now after hearing from highly credible people I think it is true that we, as humans, may be able to move around in what we perceive as linear time.
This is a very strange concept even for me. There are things that I know that most will say is not true, and so I do understand how it feels for the people that know for sure that time travel is not only real, but is being done today by a very select group of humans.

TimeFlipper

Thank you for your post!
At one "TIME" I thought that time travel was not possible, but now after hearing from highly credible people I think it is true that we, as humans, may be able to move around in what we perceive as linear time.
This is a very strange concept even for me. There are things that I know that most will say is not true, and so I do understand how it feels for the people that know for sure that time travel is not only real, but is being done today by a very select group of humans.
I hope that in some small way, the members of Paranormalis has helped along your epiphany :)

TnWatchdog

I watched this TT flick a while back and again today. It is a Taiwanese movie with English subtitles but it is easy to follow. It takes place in a classical music school featuring piano playing. I like the ending so don't want to give anything away.

Wind7

Staff
Watched MIB 3 last night where the baddie 'Borris the Animal' escapes his lunar prison, travels back in time and kills Agent K.
Agent J has to travel back to 1969 in order to save his friend.

Not one of the more serious time travel movies but,
it sure was fun to watch.
:)