Time travel scam artists.

TimeFlipper

He is a fool. I once was speaking to Mallet on Twitter telling him I missed his visit to my state, and Barnes began harrassing me. Fortunately, blocking him was enough. He is not mentally stable. I will not believe any propaganda against Mallett.
I completely agree with you Paula regarding the mental state of that Barnes...His hair typifies a person not quite in touch with reality, and his prototype time machine is nothing more than a small fan!! :fp: :ROFLMAO:

TimeFlipper

We all travel through time.
Just very slowly.

Nobody has ever travelled through time faster, with the exception of some Apollo Astronauts - and they only went a couple of seconds forward.

Harte
Just think about it Hartey, those Apollo Astronauts might never be picked up by radar...Because they have moved a couple of seconds into the future, it could mean we would only be seeing them as holographic images, or they could be completely invisible and nobody would be able to hear anything they say also :eek: :oops:

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
Just think about it Hartey, those Apollo Astronauts might never be picked up by radar...Because they have moved a couple of seconds into the future, it could mean we would only be seeing them as holographic images, or they could be completely invisible and nobody would be able to hear anything they say also :eek: :oops:

They would also be at the Barber's for a trim a few seconds quicker than most. ;)