Time Travel Stories

Fungus

Time Travel Stories

Hi, I was wondering if anyone who is interested in writing Sci-Fi or TT stories would give my idea a try. What we do is, I will write a few sentences starting a story about a TT. Then someone else continues it a bit and so on. Here goes...

Mark had a huge fasination for time travel and would dream about travelling to the past or future.He really wished that he could do this, the only problem was, how could he get there?

TBC...

Time Travel Stories

Fortunately, a nice man named John Titor appeared outside his house during a thunderstorm. Before he could explain his full story, a bolt of lightning hit a tree which crushed Mr. Titor. Mark went inside Mr. Titor's car, and found a manual for his time machine...

(This is sooo a Deux ex Machinica...)

Fungus

Time Travel Stories

Mark was amazed! It said the time machine was actually the car. Mark got in and looked around.

TBC...

The_Ruffneck

Time Travel Stories

In the manual he found Titors machine ran on lies and innuendo , he started telling a few lies and was randomly transported through time to the year

nelson

Two months ago I went for Paris trip with my family and visit its all beautiful and famous places. I also go to visit the most famous Museum of France “The Louvre Museum”. Museums are my preference in my tours because museum is a basic source to learn about history of any country. The Louvre or Louvre Museum is one of the world's largest museums and a historic monument. It is a central landmark of Paris, France. The tip was amazing and we had a lot of fun there. It was the fantastic opportunity to take pictures about history.