time travel subliminals?

resistingtimetation

Which ones have you looked at?
sorry ive seen a lot. ones to send people back to a specific year, DR subliminals (which could work to shift to an alternate reality in a different time), ones that claim to let people "go back and change the past", etc. is there something in particular i should be looking for?

Mayhem

Zenith
this is interesting thank you! have you ever used this/any of his other subliminals? i guess you said you dont believe in any of them sending someone somewhere but if you use any other subliminals/his videos it would still be good to hear if youve had results
I have used so many,

With the one i linked it more about making multiple tabs so your crossing frequencies.

At one point i had 15 separate tabs running, all different, i suppose ya try it out for your self:)

TimeFlipper

I have used so many,

With the one i linked it more about making multiple tabs so your crossing frequencies.

At one point i had 15 separate tabs running, all different, i suppose ya try it out for your self:)
I remember you having 15 separate frequency tabs running together...You might recall i said that you could easily suffer from long term effects of "frequency overload", looks like i was right ;)...joke :ROFLMAO:..