TIME TRAVEL TALES

Treversal

There hasn't been anybody on Paranormalis who can prove they have time-travelled...All we get from several people is just empty talk and endless excuses..
Not people here. People in history. Tesla is one. Another one is...Air Marshal Sir Victor Goddard

Quote:

Another twenty-seven years went by, but Goddard never forgot what had happened. He played it through over and over in his mind. It was not until 1966 that he wrote of this experience. Over the years he had become convinced that there was no way he could have known that the RAF would change the colors of their trainers and their mechanics’ overalls four years before these changes took place. Goddard finally concluded that he must have glimpsed the future-or even traveled into it-for a brief moment in time.

TimeFlipper

Not people here. People in history. Tesla is one. Another one is...Air Marshal Sir Victor Goddard

Quote:

Another twenty-seven years went by, but Goddard never forgot what had happened. He played it through over and over in his mind. It was not until 1966 that he wrote of this experience. Over the years he had become convinced that there was no way he could have known that the RAF would change the colors of their trainers and their mechanics’ overalls four years before these changes took place. Goddard finally concluded that he must have glimpsed the future-or even traveled into it-for a brief moment in time.

Thanks, I fully understand what you saying...My own feelings are that "time-slips" have been experienced by millions of people throughout the centuries, but all of them happened without any "time-machines" being involved, it was more like an "act of nature"..

As for Tesla, iam not 100% certain that he did time-travel or went through a time slip, after the three million volt "jolt", i don't recall him writing about anything that he was supposed to have seen in the future...Air Marshal Sir Victor Goddard imho went through a "time slip":).

Treversal

Thanks, I fully understand what you saying...My own feelings are that "time-slips" have been experienced by millions of people throughout the centuries, but all of them happened without any "time-machines" being involved, it was more like an "act of nature"..

As for Tesla, iam not 100% certain that he did time-travel or went through a time slip, after the three million volt "jolt", i don't recall him writing about anything that he was supposed to have seen in the future...Air Marshal Sir Victor Goddard imho went through a "time slip":).
On the old Anomalies Forum I spent quiet a lot of time talking to two different people that had experienced some form of TT. The first did it and in the second case it was his neighbor. I will describe the tale of the one that TTed.

BTW THIS GOES WITHOUT SAYING FOR ALL OF THESE: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME

He said he was hooking up his video game system and his mother came home, came inside with groceries and took them into the kitchen. And he (Atari? Don`t recall which system) absentmindedly he had the plug that goes into the game in his mouth as he was setting it up. And when he plugged it into the socket he got a shock. A minute later his mother came home, came inside with groceries and took them into the kitchen.

THAT is when he became interested in TT. He did not try that again. He wanted to know if others had similar experiences.

trakka121

On the old Anomalies Forum I spent quiet a lot of time talking to two different people that had experienced some form of TT. The first did it and in the second case it was his neighbor. I will describe the tale of the one that TTed.

BTW THIS GOES WITHOUT SAYING FOR ALL OF THESE: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME

He said he was hooking up his video game system and his mother came home, came inside with groceries and took them into the kitchen. And he (Atari? Don`t recall which system) absentmindedly he had the plug that goes into the game in his mouth as he was setting it up. And when he plugged it into the socket he got a shock. A minute later his mother came home, came inside with groceries and took them into the kitchen.

THAT is when he became interested in TT. He did not try that again. He wanted to know if others had similar experiences.
He zapped himself with a video game and that induced some déjà vu? That's what this sounds like.

Negan

THE member
I have no idea if this is time travel or not, but it's an interesting experience I had as a child.

I was about 5 years old, I wasn't allowed to watch too much TV. The little TV I did watch was Saturday morning cartoons. It was the mid 80's, my mom often took me to a little playground not too far away from where we lived. It was a small town, the kind of place everyone knew everyone.

One day, per usual my mom took me to the little playground. I sat there playing for a bit on my own as the kids weren't out in full force yet. My mom forgot something, so she left me alone for a couple of minutes. (This was the 80's.) During this time, I experienced something that I remember to this day.

On this playground, there's a bench. I sat on the bench and next to the bench was a toilette plunger. (Yuck, I know.) Well, to my five year old brain, this was a steering wheel and I was going to sit there and pretend to be a race car driver. However, before I knew it was sitting an an extremely old car. The kind of car with split front windows and what appeared to be carriage style lights on each end. I was wearing a suit, there were no doors. I looked to the right of me and I saw upscale brick apartments. As I "drove" down the street, I passed a beautiful brunette dressed in white, with a large hat and a fine umbrella walking on the side walk. I smiled and nodded as did she.

Next thing I know, my mom is telling me to drop the plunger saying it's "yucky". We leave prematurely to go home to wash my hands. I tell my mother about what I experienced, she shrugged it off as my imagination.

But even to this day, it's an experience I look back on with fondness.

Treversal

I have no idea if this is time travel or not, but it's an interesting experience I had as a child.

I was about 5 years old, I wasn't allowed to watch too much TV. The little TV I did watch was Saturday morning cartoons. It was the mid 80's, my mom often took me to a little playground not too far away from where we lived. It was a small town, the kind of place everyone knew everyone.

One day, per usual my mom took me to the little playground. I sat there playing for a bit on my own as the kids weren't out in full force yet. My mom forgot something, so she left me alone for a couple of minutes. (This was the 80's.) During this time, I experienced something that I remember to this day.

On this playground, there's a bench. I sat on the bench and next to the bench was a toilette plunger. (Yuck, I know.) Well, to my five year old brain, this was a steering wheel and I was going to sit there and pretend to be a race car driver. However, before I knew it was sitting an an extremely old car. The kind of car with split front windows and what appeared to be carriage style lights on each end. I was wearing a suit, there were no doors. I looked to the right of me and I saw upscale brick apartments. As I "drove" down the street, I passed a beautiful brunette dressed in white, with a large hat and a fine umbrella walking on the side walk. I smiled and nodded as did she.

Next thing I know, my mom is telling me to drop the plunger saying it's "yucky". We leave prematurely to go home to wash my hands. I tell my mother about what I experienced, she shrugged it off as my imagination.

But even to this day, it's an experience I look back on with fondness.
No doors? Autonomous vehicle?