Time Travel to the Past.

Thread starter #12
@redgrl Malakais was a person on this site who talked about TT and changing the past. I hope it was truthful!!
Thank you for the information! I have tried the 2 cups method with no luck :(

A year later, no success, and it still hurts, but at least it is no longer consuming my life.

redgrl

@redgrl Malakais was a person on this site who talked about TT and changing the past. I hope it was truthful!!

A year later, no success, and it still hurts, but at least it is no longer consuming my life.

redgrl

Sometimes we have difficult lessons to learn in this life. I don't know why but it seems like we do. I know I have learned many lessons but life seems to think I have so much more to learn. I'm glad the issue is not as consuming as it was. Sometimes forgiveness helps a lot

Thom1273

If any one invent time travel please allow me to be The Bill to your Ted or The Marty to your Doc Brown