Time Travel to the Past.

Scorpio_Rose

@redgrl Malakais was a person on this site who talked about TT and changing the past. I hope it was truthful!!
Thank you for the information! I have tried the 2 cups method with no luck :(

A year later, no success, and it still hurts, but at least it is no longer consuming my life.

redgrl

@redgrl Malakais was a person on this site who talked about TT and changing the past. I hope it was truthful!!

A year later, no success, and it still hurts, but at least it is no longer consuming my life.

redgrl

Sometimes we have difficult lessons to learn in this life. I don't know why but it seems like we do. I know I have learned many lessons but life seems to think I have so much more to learn. I'm glad the issue is not as consuming as it was. Sometimes forgiveness helps a lot

Displaced Spirit

As I think about it, whenever my spirit was sucked into a future/past event, it was different from when my consciousness drifted above my body. Above my body, I was an unattached spirit. When I was sucked into an event, I was sharing the thoughts of the people in the event and wandering about that specific space. And, a piece of me was still inside my body, aware of what was going on around me, but unable to respond.
And, the more my spirit wandered around above my body, the more I started being attacked by black, bits of nastiness (demons?). I also had an uncomfortable feeling that if I stayed away from my body for too long, I might lose it.
I just wanted to warn you that this stuff isn't just a walk in the park. Mucking around can be dangerous. And, sometimes, we are supposed to go through hard times, so we can grow into better people (and wiser spirits?)
I don't have a formula that can describe what happens to me. I just have the memories (and alternate memories) of what I saw and what I changed on the timeline that affected me.
In any case, it is almost impossibly hard to change things. I failed more than I succeeded. And, watched people die in Real-time, that I had tried to save as a spirit. One of them was my boyfriend in High School. So, if this isn't a life/death situation for you, I personally wouldn't bother.
Good luck

Himalayan Hermit

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a time traveller (who isn't?) who can help me Time Travel to the past so I can correct something. My correction will have little ripple effect! Mostly on me and creating a happier person.

In honesty I have researched a lot of ways since making my mistake.

I do believe the government has access to TT but due to how dangerous it could become it is not available for the public. Sometimes I wonder why there are more and more TT shows and movies coming out. Trying to prepare the general population? Doubtful but you never know!

I tried Astral Projection in hopes to re-posses my past self, to write a note, or somehow get a note to myself from now to the past by astral. I have gotten to vibrational stage seen my astral hands above my bodies hands, I then got scared back in due to the sounds. That is the furthest I have gotten. To be honest I wonder if this is even possible to do by Astral, you read yes and no and would really have to try yourself to know. I am scared to not come back though by re-possessing my past self. I have a young daughter I cannot leave as I had no mom throughout my life and I cannot do that to her. I have read about the Akashic Librarian/Guardian may have the answers to TT but if I cannot leave my body how can I get there? (Heard meditation is a way)

I looked at the HDR, but that seems a bit scary IF it works how will I get back?

Dimensional Jumping - gave it a try and nothing. (Tried with what they call smaller jumps). I read you have to detatch yourself from this world, impossible for me I love my husband and daughter too much to detatch myself. Also it seems too easy/good to be true.

I would love if Malakis (spelling?) TT stories are true, that he has Time Travelled and made changes (or his friends that have). I know you can TT by astral but to actually be able to change the past is the real question! It seems like he did this through meditation, I am not the best at meditation as my mind is constantly going in circles and now more then ever since my mistake.

I understand that it could all be trolls/untrue stories but what if it is true! Or someone really holds the key.

When your regret causes depression and it can only be fixed by changing the past you just hope that you can find a way to achieve this so you can be happy. If I can't I will obviously have to live my life with this regret, which most days seems impossible to do.

Anyone had any luck with TT! If so please share your secret(s)!

Scorpio Rose.
As much as I believe in the concept of time slips, and accidental cross-overs, astral projection, lucid dreaming, OBEs, accidental opening of doorways, somewhere I have a hard time believing that one could travel to the past in physical body > change something > return back to their world to discover that things are now changed. As fantastic and romantic as it sounds, it is pure recipe for nothing but chaos that would just mess up life as we know it. Without sounding like a cliche and telling you what we all have heard many times, the focus should be to change and impact the Present as much as we can as we know it, and future will take care of itself.

We will get nothing by traveling to the past IMHO. Like we read above, if we travel back in time to speak to our obstinate 14 yr old self, that fellow is not going to listen because of that obstinacy, so you will achieve nothing.

I once met a very old sage from Himalayas who told me that everyone he meets is either dwelling in yesterday or tomorrow and almost no one is bothered about Today, so how will things change. That left a deep mark on me. Just wanted to share that.

Coming to what you really care about from this post :D I was going to suggest trying out the 2 Glass method, but someone already suggested it. I recently did a lot of research on it, but I don't think I would ever try it. I'm not interested in quantumly jumping to another timeline because there is no saying, how much divergence that timeline would have :O

Lot of people have claimed that 2 glass method works for them:
The 2 Glasses Method: Drink Yourself to Another Dimension | Manifestinator
https://www.quora.com/Have-you-trie...Do-You-feel-it-helped-to-manifest-your-dreams
How to Make A Wish Come True with Advanced Manifestation Technique - Life Script Doctor

I doubt either 2 glass method or even HDR will work for you, even if in theory because you just want to travel back and get back here (without shifting timelines) and both these methods are based on the concept of parallel timelines, and quantum jumping.
You probably should focus on the present, is what I would advise :)

Anyways, sorry for the long post, hope it was worth it.