Schematic Time Travel Unit 12/14/85

roadaxe

@roadaxe has it crossed your mind that some may want to prove it but find it difficult, and arent full of shit or have something to hide.
This isn't a debate, it's a case of put up our shut up, we've already discussed the numerous options and ways to prove travel, hiding behind a wall of words lacks all credibility .

Time_Travler2021

if someone came up with proof would it be expectable and and if you wasent convinced stand in line with the disinformation types they all twist it around and make some excuse to disprove it so everyone has different tastes and acceptability's these days what many thing may be proof is still arguable and thrown out the window , so why arsk for proof it aint going to make you rich nor help you unless you have your own plans for it
True. It's possible that time travel needs some type of frequency. For example the fella who used a tone generator to open a portal. It may be fake who knows? See clip

In the John bajack capacitor there is a piezoelectric transducer which makes one hell of a defining sound. However, you mentioned you had some experiences in your property at night. It was also interesting reading bajacks claims he said that there were changes in the environment also. It got me questioning are frequencies are a major part of dimensional and time travel?

roadaxe

True. It's possible that time travel needs some type of frequency. For example the fella who used a tone generator to open a portal. It may be fake who knows? See clip

In the John bajack capacitor there is a piezoelectric transducer which makes one hell of a defining sound. However, you mentioned you had some experiences in your property at night. It was also interesting reading bajacks claims he said that there were changes in the environment also. It got me questioning are frequencies are a major part of dimensional and time travel?
Pretty special effects, I would have to be there in person to verify if it is genuine.