time travel

bobby harris

well hello all i am just posting here i have gotten home from harpers ferry a tiny civil war town which i couldnt imagine was still standing today after 150 years later. i went there and walked through it and loved it.... and then on to gettysburg last week i seen it and i want to share one thing here this place gettysburg is alive with alot of paramornal activity i had some experience that morning as i walked in my confederste uniform for civil war history i walked up to culps hill and heard a growling sound no wolves around nothing i was alone i was told there were tourist's who have heard that sounds of growling sound i think came from those trees in the area i also felt a sensation like someone was there i know i wasn't alone and i felt i was being watched there was some presence there very strong it was up the hill from spanglers spring.... its like wow its active there i am going again next time alone not with anyone so i can get more experience of it... and still working on my time travel to go bacl to 1861 but some books i have on time travel and time machine is not gonna do much for me i need some ideas on going back in time and how i can do it..... anyone who has any idea's i am listening to how i can do it and make it to go back in time way before i was ever born.... keep in touch