time travel

Octavusprime

Octavusprime

You can choose whatever you want. Since we don't have any real facts to choose from. Theory is just another name for "Lets make believe."

My personal choice is that all the timelines already exist. Created when the universe was born. So when you make a choice you just zigzag back and forth between all the already existing timelines. Your brain is connected to all the other "Yous" in existence. So maybe that is what the other 90% of your brain does. It keeps track of where you are. And it switches places with another you on another timeline when you make a choice. Of course if you do something radical like I do, like do more zagging then zigging then you wind up on a timeline where your physical surroundings are slightly different.

I find this an interesting point and would explain the human minds ability to change the physical world around it. Could collective thought be the driver in which timeline we live in? If the world population thinks a disaster is eminent could we in fact "create" this disaster? Perhaps we are not as individual as we believe. Perhaps we are a worldwide mind that functions collectively without ever really knowing we do so.

Ren

Infinite is just a word people use when they don't have the technology or the desire to keep counting.
Nothing is really infinite. There is a wall and limitation even of the universe, the stars, particles and even time-lines.
Life itself is finite.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I believe that everything starts with a thought. So yes, I'd say that what we think, believe and want as a whole may influence what happens in the physical world.

What if this is actually what makes a timeline shift take place?

TimeNot_0

Well, besides the Govmit agenda dished out, I think also that a lot of people have a follow the herd mentality.

Here is a video that may be interesting, even JT is mentioned.

I don't think it is the end of the discussion though about time.

Octavusprime

I believe that everything starts with a thought. So yes, I'd say that what we think, believe and want as a whole may influence what happens in the physical world.

What if this is actually what makes a timeline shift take place?

This is growing to be the thought I'm taking on the matter.

Time travelers jumping online to make predictions would find it very difficult to cause a significant shift in the thought patterns of the masses. Perhaps it would warn a few people but the messages would need to reach greater audiences and be believed wholeheartedly in order to change the course of time.

kurisu

I think he wants the confederate states to win the civil war... Changing something of that magnitude would be very difficult as well as foolish. Who knows. We could all be speaking German if the US wasn't where it was at the time of Hitler, Stalin and the rising Japanese sun.

Simple solution stop the pearl harbor attack! I think the US wouldn't get involved until germany posed a threat to the US but, by then hitler would have developed the atomic bomb.

bobby harris

Why do you need to go back to 1861?

Let us know more! :)
i believe if i can go back to 1861 i rather see my ancestors who lived in anson country NC at that time before he left home a year later and see who my great great grandmother and grandfather is his father or grandfather is the elder of the primitive baptist church the family started the church in 1834 and all went to church there would like to be there, i think i have good reasons to be there... i have gone to sleep and each time i went to sleep i saw myself there on the plantation where they were and also seen him and my great great grandmother there too as well i even heard sounds and we sat there i actually saw it all we were all sitting on porch and outside walking talking and they somehow said please stay here with us you are our great great grandson we wouldn't be happy without you here... somehow its because i told them i was from the future from 21st century the year 2012 or whatever year it would be and they have heard of time travel but didnt beleive it to be possible.... but i was the one who explained it and i had to change from modern wear to the clothes of the 19th century i seen in my sleep i looked pretty good in it i was happy there. i did not want to return to 21st century i didnt even want to think of the future anymore all my relatives my father just passed away recently my fathe died in june of this year 2012. i thought i am wanting to go back to 1861 after all my family are gone. and i am alone. i rather be there than there.i would love to ride on horses and on carriage even on stage coach or even take a train i know its a hard life but can make it through it with thinking positive and thinking good things......i like to be there to be with my ancestral family who are my family bloodline and where i can see the beautiful skies in the evening time and mornings when i get up and make my food over the hearth (fireplace) and cook there and i love to do that the old way i have been very serious about this for a very long time and i want to do this and go back to the time sept 1861 i am very serious my mind is made up and i am not giving up on this all i was told i need to get the help i need to help me go back in time to 1861 in september and i in no way would ignore this. i am still looking for ways to go back to that time period,,,,,,

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Bobby,

I really love your story and I really hope that your wishes come true. Time travel is possible, people in America have been doing it for the last 60+ years. Some stories on the Internet are real, but the majority are nothing but garbage stories. You need a time machine that you can travel on your own timeline, back in time long before you were born. You do not need a time machine to travel to parallel universes.

the best of luck on your search,

Professor Opmmur

bobby harris

Bobby,

I really love your story and I really hope that your wishes come true. Time travel is possible, people in America have been doing it for the last 60+ years. Some stories on the Internet are real, but the majority are nothing but garbage stories. You need a time machine that you can travel on your own timeline, back in time long before you were born. You do not need a time machine to travel to parallel universes.

the best of luck on your search,

Professor Opmmur
thank you for saying that to me i appreciate that alot..... i am not giving up but do know that 1861 is like around almost 100 years before i was even born i was born 1960 so its well around 99 years to maybe 100 years later i was born then.... but why i dont need a time machine to travel to parallel universes? i wonder about that now you may have heard people saying build your own time machine i laughed there is no way to do it cause if we had to buy stuff to built it someone is gonna think we are building a bomb or something i dont know where to get a time machine to travel on my own timeline back to that time before i was ever born hmmm i wonder where to look or something

bobby harris

I think he wants the confederate states to win the civil war... Changing something of that magnitude would be very difficult as well as foolish. Who knows. We could all be speaking German if the US wasn't where it was at the time of Hitler, Stalin and the rising Japanese sun.
oh wait me want the rebels to win the civil war haha i did wish that much for it but i didnt say that all i want to do is go back to that time to be with my ancestors i cant ask for much more than that.... thats my wish it is my wish i will wish it to come true