time travel

TimeFlipper

Hiya and welcome to Paranormalis :)
If you want info on time-travel, take a look underneath this posting, theres lots :)

steven chiverton

around 5 o clock in the morning it was still dark never pitch black due to light pollution, i got out of bed to close the window and back sliding glass door and blinds , first i got up and the first open window and blinds next to my bed facing north i looked out that window it was a clear night not realizing something was missing, till i walked out my room to close the sliding glass door to the right facing east first thing i said was shit the moons up early so i looked at it a bit , then close the sliding glass door and blinds as it gets a bit hot inside from the higher heat from the day, then i walked back to my room to slide the window close and pull the blind down the moon was in the sky in another position i said to myself shit the moons moved now, so i closed the window and pulled the blinds down only a few minutes had gone by from closing the door and pulling the blinds down before heading into my room to close the window and pull the blinds down, in that few minutes the first position of the moon is only in that position many hours before but in less than a few minutes its over head so after going to bed i was in bed only a few minutes, so a few minutes latter i decided to get out and check through the blinds in front of the glass door to check the moon again it wasent there then so in the space of a few minutes without even realizing it id say i was transported back in time a number of hours where the moon position was over the hills many hours before 5 o clock in the morning

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Well most people space it out and use sentences its part of English.

Anyway dont worry about it. Most wont. They just will move on.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
around 5 o clock in the morning it was still dark never pitch black due to light pollution, i got out of bed to close the window and back sliding glass door and blinds , first i got up and the first open window and blinds next to my bed facing north i looked out that window it was a clear night not realizing something was missing, till i walked out my room to close the sliding glass door to the right facing east first thing i said was shit the moons up early so i looked at it a bit , then close the sliding glass door and blinds as it gets a bit hot inside from the higher heat from the day, then i walked back to my room to slide the window close and pull the blind down the moon was in the sky in another position i said to myself shit the moons moved now, so i closed the window and pulled the blinds down only a few minutes had gone by from closing the door and pulling the blinds down before heading into my room to close the window and pull the blinds down, in that few minutes the first position of the moon is only in that position many hours before but in less than a few minutes its over head so after going to bed i was in bed only a few minutes, so a few minutes latter i decided to get out and check through the blinds in front of the glass door to check the moon again it wasent there then so in the space of a few minutes without even realizing it id say i was transported back in time a number of hours where the moon position was over the hills many hours before 5 o clock in the morning

I experience similar things during the night just like you. But I just thought it was a dream, or I had fallen asleep for longer than I thought.