Time traveler amulet?

Secretman3811

Yes i bought 10 amulets from that website , I spent around 10.000 Euros and I travelled back in time to avoid myself spending that kind of money on time travel but I created a paradox and now I am stuck in this reality where I have to work two jobs to pay for that.
are you joking or not i just wonder something i heard of E.J Gold company maybe selling alot of amulet but not time traveler but i also a person was selling a neckless with power and that it can make you time travel in spirit way but the rule is that you can't change the past other wise you can have problem..so i think it connection to the demon.

Secretman3811

They don't. I know it's a boring answer, but the truth is, they don't. There are tons (okay, maybe not tons, but a lot...) of time travel jewels and spells on eBay. It's all a fraud.

If people could time travel with a ring, everyone would have one and we'd know about it. It would be common and normal.

Again, I know it's a boring answer... But it's the most likely one.
how do you know for sure Num7 yeah some of them fraud on ebay..but creepy hollow is not a fraud so research in it some people claim have time travel only in spirit but it maybe dangerous if you body time travel.

Secretman3811

A rings is a connection with a demon who can give you such kind of power, so its perfectly explainable, i have lots of rings and i can time travel in any period of time at my will. Yesterday , for example, I travelled back to the ancient roman empire and Cesar was totally different from the images in history books
i know that creepy hollow website is real stuff but how did you time travel? did you sleep and woke up in a differnet body and then you get scare and went back to the your body again and tell me how did you end up a problem with time travel i heard that you don't change the past but tell me about it.

vp8671

No no I physically travelled trhough time using the power of demonic realms, plus, I went into the 40 s opened a bank account deposited $100 and now i am living of what I matured in time. You can do it too , just buy a ring from me and you are on your way to time travel

IlluminatiArchbishop

No no I physically travelled trhough time using the power of demonic realms, plus, I went into the 40 s opened a bank account deposited $100 and now i am living of what I matured in time. You can do it too , just buy a ring from me and you are on your way to time travel
So you are on here to sell scams? Sorry for pointing it out but yeah

Secretman3811

I don't know anything special. It just sounds too good to he true.
i try the astral projection but i could not jump out because of t his cre
Too many people would fall for scams is the sad part

true but vp8671 was joking around with me i have many thing happen to me so if he want to joke about Paranormal stuf i take it serious i don't joke around stuff like Ghost,and other thing happen to me