Time Traveler Busted for Insider Trading

StarLord

I had one of those pocket accelerators once. I accidently engaged it by bumping into a desk and I had to wait 3 weeks for my Shorts to show up. No one wanted to claim them when they popped out of the air during the TTA meeting, which was lucky for me. For some strange reason there was a run on the donuts and coffee after the meeting.

StarLord

I had one of those pocket accelerators once. I accidently engaged it by bumping into a desk and I had to wait 3 weeks for my Shorts to show up. No one wanted to claim them when they popped out of the air during the TTA meeting, which was lucky for me. For some strange reason there was a run on the donuts and coffee after the meeting.

virtualgirl

Re: 'TIME-TRAVELER' BUSTED FOR INSIDER TRADING

I was doing some research and came across this story again. It seems that out of nowhere, an unidentified person went to the police station and put up a 1 million dollar bond for Mr. Carlssin. After that, Mr. Carlssin jumped bail and was never seen again. The person that put up the bail was also never identified. Isn't that alot of money to walk away from?

Has anyone heard anymore updates on this?

virtualgirl

I was doing some research and came across this story again. It seems that out of nowhere, an unidentified person went to the police station and put up a 1 million dollar bond for Mr. Carlssin. After that, Mr. Carlssin jumped bail and was never seen again. The person that put up the bail was also never identified. Isn't that alot of money to walk away from?

Has anyone heard anymore updates on this?

virtualgirl

LOL, Nah he seems to have been a smart guy. No internet or anything else. He took the money and ran. I guess what's 1 million dollars when you made as much as he did. Maybe he's the guy the time cop was looking for. Hehe

virtualgirl

LOL, Nah he seems to have been a smart guy. No internet or anything else. He took the money and ran. I guess what's 1 million dollars when you made as much as he did. Maybe he's the guy the time cop was looking for. Hehe

Samstwitch

I just stumbled onto this information and thought it would be worth posting when I remembered this thread on the Time Traveler who was busted for Insider Trading.

According to Wikipedia, this story originated in the Weekly World News, which has a bad reputation for publishing fake stories. So it seams the mystery has been solved, unless it's true and the government wants us to think it's a hoax. Now that's believable!

WIKIPEDIA: Andrew Carlssin is a fictitious person who was reportedly arrested in January 2002 for SEC violations for making 126 high-risk stock trades and being successful on every one. As reported, Carlssin started with an initial investment of $800 and ended with over $350,000,000, which drew the attention of the SEC. Later reports suggest that after his arrest, he submitted a four-hour confession wherein he claimed to be a time traveler from 200 years in the future. He offered to tell investigators such things as the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and the cure for AIDS in return for a lesser punishment and to be allowed to return to his time craft, although he refused to tell investigators the location or workings of his craft.

The Carlssin story originated as a fictional piece in Weekly World News a satirical newspaper, and was later repeated by Yahoo! News, where its fictitious nature became less apparent. It was soon reported by other newspapers and magazines as fact. This in turn drove word-of-mouth spread through email inboxes and internet forums, leading to far more detailed descriptions of events.

Here's a copy of the original article:

Time Traveler Skips Town, Full Article.jpg

Last edited:

Tron1

amdy is a friend of mine and he wont tell me where he is i wish i knew where he was too but maybe on rikers island lmao...i kno alot more to the story i knew about it when it first came out my friend cody crrow sent him in time and brought him back a month later he was rich...