Time Traveler Busted for Insider Trading

Samstwitch

amdy is a friend of mine and he wont tell me where he is i wish i knew where he was too but maybe on rikers island lmao...i kno alot more to the story i knew about it when it first came out my friend cody crrow sent him in time and brought him back a month later he was rich...

You said "amdy is a friend of mine". Do you mean Andrew Carlssin? (It is difficult to understand your posts with typos and no punctuation.)

Do I understand you correctly...first you claimed to know Andrew Basiago, and now you claim to know Andrew Carlssin?

And about Time Travel...you posted a comment earlier today saying all sorts of things about how you don't believe it's possible, and you said negative things about those who would believe. Now you're saying you believe this time travel story?

I'm confused. Please enlighten us.

Last edited:

tflofasho

So you agree with Basiago that things in the past can't be changed because of the collapse of the wave function and that only he was chosen and allowed to go to the past but things weren't able to be "changed?"

Sounds like some bull to me for someone who feels like they should be selected and obligated to come and do something as foolish as that when there was potential to come and change alot.

tflofasho

The guys an idiot tho.

But I do like keeping up with the obscure outside the mainstream. It's cool to do that. =p