Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThumberOne

Your metaphor is inaccurate, but that’s fine. If that’s how you see it, that’s how you see it.

The way I see it, I saw people who were being grossly deceived on a daily basis by people who tell stories like mine for the sole purpose of deception, causing so much pain to countless people. They told people for years things meant to give them false hope. I pulled off the blindfold, nothing more.
How does comitting fraud like the other fraudsters not make you a fraudster? (not rhetorical)

Like them you decived and gave false hope.

How does intention absolve you of consequence?

And yes I hope to. If I seek to use anything from anyone else’s posts, we will talk and of course they will be offered to make an arranged percentage of profits.

Of course, that’s if they agree. Although, I’m assuming you want no part in that from your perspective of my posts.

Is my word really not enough?

Your word means nothing. Why make a deal with a deciever.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
@HeraldOfTruth as i said on page 5 post 47 you sounded like a budding author.

Since then you seemed to have shot yourself in the foot somewhat, opinions would be divided as to whether with a shotgun or handgun.

HeraldOfTruth

How does comitting fraud like the other fraudsters not make you a fraudster? (not rhetorical)

Like them you decived and gave false hope.

How does intention absolve you of consequence?

Your word means nothing. Why make a deal with a deciever.

I never said I wasn’t a fraudulent time traveler, not even once. You just don’t understand the meaning of my actions.

I did nothing wrong, whether you agree or not. That is a fact.

We can create the future for ourselves with our own hands. Unless you intend on discussing ways to make the future a better place, I will no longer be replying to you.

It is clear you don’t see the bigger picture.

HeraldOfTruth

@HeraldOfTruth as i said on page 5 post 47 you sounded like a budding author.

Since then you seemed to have shot yourself in the foot somewhat, opinions would be divided as to whether with a shotgun or handgun.

Yes well, if I have to shoot myself in the foot with an RPG to make the world a better place by helping people not believe whatever some random person tells them on the internet, I’m okay with that.

ThumberOne

I never said I wasn’t a fraudulent time traveler, not even once. You just don’t understand the meaning of my actions.

I did nothing wrong, whether you agree or not. That is a fact.

We can create the future for ourselves with our own hands. Unless you intend on discussing ways to make the future a better place, I will no longer be replying to you.

It is clear you don’t see the bigger picture.

If you want to make the future a better place what is the bigger picture then?

Mayhem

Zenith
I guess you can see it from what ever perspective you like and thats your outlook.

But turning it around on others, your credibility is long gone now .

HeraldOfTruth

I guess you can see it from what ever perspective you like and thats your outlook.

But turning it around on others, your credibility is long gone now .

Like I said, we can only do what we think is right. I had reasons that I believe were worth it, no matter how much hate I get because of it. Nobody has to agree with me.

Even if people hate me for it, at least I know I helped someone. That’s what is important to me.

If you want to make the future a better place what is the bigger picture then?

I’ve explained what the bigger picture is. The future is.

The world we live in today is corrupt, full of people who literally manipulate people’s entire lives for their own personal gain.

Without thinking about the future, we will never reach it. I know from the questions I was asked during this experiment that you are all good people who want a better world too.

Even if we don’t agree, we want the same thing.
Again, I apologize for the deception. I firmly believe that it will ultimately have been worth it, even if I am the only one who does.

Status
Not open for further replies.