Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThumberOne

Fair enough, even if I only lied during the experiment. But you have no problem with countless other liars across this site. At least I was honest afterwards. I certainly didn't make any of the excuses you were so sure I'd make, did I?
I hope you stay honest with the thread I made, actions speak louder than words.

HeraldOfTruth

As a word of advice.
That's not how apologies work. That's like the mugger keeping the money after the robbery because the money is worth it and you did robbed us of our time (which was the future at that point) by robbing us of the truth.

I robbed you of no more time than you willingly spent reading my story. I didn't force you to do a single thing. It was all by your own choice.

ThumberOne

I robbed you of no more time than you willingly spent reading my story. I didn't force you to do a single thing. It was all by your own choice.

Neither does scammers, the scammer didn't force you to send money to the prince of 419.

The robbery part is a metaphor. Plus I prefer an explanation over an overt dismissal so that I can understand your big picture. After all Socrates did ask question to gain answers

HeraldOfTruth

Neither does scammers, the scammer didn't force you to send money to the prince of 419.

The robbery part is a metaphor. Plus I prefer an explanation over an overt dismissal so that I can understand your big picture. After all Socrates did ask question to gain answers

That's true. But I didn't take your time, you spent it, reading something you enjoyed thinking about, even if you now hate me for it. You can ignore the important topics I brought up, but that doesn't erase them. They are still there. And even if you and nobody else here can see past their own perspectives, I know that I can.

You act like I don't understand what you are saying, but I do. I just also understand that there is more than your perspective and mine, there is a world of unique perspectives. I conducted this same experiment in real life. Want to know the difference in the reactions? In real life, those who were part of the experiment had a blast, and loved every minute of the debate and discussion. They saw past their perspectives to see that the experiment I thought up had real meaning. Even if none of you understand, there are people out there that did.

We can keep going back and forth about how you think I'm a liar, or we can talk about the future. I know which topic is actually productive. Do you?

IAmThoth

The nature of advanced tech in many instances, doesn't signify a builder but does have a prospective of great information.
Within that great knowledge, is that of your unknown.
Within that unknown is many.

Status
Not open for further replies.