Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThumberOne

Yes. But only if it is a major deviation.

@TimeFlipper @Inferno @Blix1ms0ns The seeds are already being sewn. What do you say now?

Headlines in July 9th, 2020.
The Guardian Reports:
“Coronavirus cases in London spike as fears of a second Leicester grow.”
'We feel totally safe': east London drinkers savour taste of freedom
Two police officers suffer broken bones dispersing illegal London street party
Police officers attacked by crowds at illegal White City music event – video
'Crystal clear' drunk people can't socially distance, say police in England

Express has reported on COVID-19 more directly.
London panic as coronavirus R rate spikes in the capital - key figure up across England

The Times Reports:
“BREAKING NEWS: 3 protesters were killed in the streets of Hong Kong in response to the National Security Bill.”
‘Tiananmen moment’ arrives for Hong Kong, with new law intended to crush and cow protesters
Hong Kong’s young activists are dazed, confused and facing a choice — fight or flee

Express has a story as well.
Four hundred arrests at Hong Kong rally against new security law
China warning: Huge majority say Beijing is biggest threat to West as tensions soar - poll

Express Reports:
“Prime Minister Boris Johnson makes final push for no deal Brexit, despite economic risks.”
EU madness: Barnier making four huge demands of UK - but do THEY abide by their own rules?
MEP admits member states could follow Brexit Britain’s lead - European Union ‘struggling’
Brexit ultimatum: Brussels warned fish and chips at risk unless EU demands are met

Also, remember how I said that the Deep State would be trying to push Trump into a position of strength? If you think the Deep States/Illuminati will care about going to war against themselves to establish more global dominance overall, think again.
Trump election plot exposed: President to 'manufacture' global chaos in bid to beat Biden

Fortune tellers make their fortunes by studying the person they are telling a fortune to. They ask questions designed to make a person reveal aspects of their personality that a trained mind can make a logical deduction on how the person interacts with the world around them, and then applies it upon educated guesses about what kind of obstacles a person may face in their life.

How do we know the July 9 headlines are not educated guesses from studying previous headlines?

From our prespectives how do we know the difference between the veil of vaguenes and deviations?

Yes. But only if it is a major deviation.

How is deviations different from the veil of vagueness or leeway that fortune-tellers and horoscope uses?

Would the deviation compromise include:
A variation on any of the 3 is a major variation overall.

The covid spike would probaby be inevitable so that cannot be used

Would more less than 3 death be a major variation?

Personally I hope to see 0 death because that does pave the way for more concrete proof.

A Brexit push does seem like a binary outcome.

Last edited:

HeraldOfTruth

How is deviations different from the veil of vagueness or leeway that fortune-tellers and horoscope uses?

From our prespectives how do we know the difference between the veil of vaguenes and deviations?

Would the compromise include
The covid spi

How do we know the July 9 headlines are not educated guesses from studying previous headlines?

Would the deviation compromise include:
A variation on any of the 3 is a major variation overall.

The covid spike would probaby be inevitable so that cannot be used

Would more less than 3 death be a major variation?

Personally I hope to see 0 death because that does pave the way for more concrete proof.

A Brexit push does seem like a binary outcome.

I don't really think it is comparable, though of course that is always a possibility with people. However, I have not only supplied knowledge of the immediate future and beyond, but everything I have said is very real. I have not seen a single person able to argue the science of what I am describing, whether it be the technology or the physics, despite my several attempts with @TimeFlipper. I have described the current strategy of the Deep State in the US, and have not heard anyone able to refute that either. Horoscopes and fortune tellers have no method of explaining what they do beyond mysticism because they simply cannot do what they claim. I have supplied an enormous amount of evidence, it's just a matter of perspective.

I would call a major variation being that the events occurred on a different day. Like I said, that possibility is next to 0. I would call the wording change a minor variation. I suppose it is also possible that one of the stories doesn't make a headline, but depending on what time you view the website, a headline could become a secondary article after being replaced by more current news. Especially on Express, they are astonishingly active.

While it is true that COVID-19 spikes seem inevitable, they are so simple to stop that I often cringe while reading and watching it's updates. Your people are too hung up on the concepts of freedom to take a few weeks of your lives to stamp out a deadly virus. Safety and life should always be the priorities, not politics, not money, nothing. The economies of the world would be far better off if they had enforced a lockdown as soon as they realized the danger. I do suppose from your perspective it must be inevitable, though.

That is hard to say. China has been conducting training exercises to invade Hong Kong for quite some time now. If they find this thread, even I cannot predict how they will react. The fact that this message exists though at least means that events after the information blackout must still remain the same.

Does it? I do not typically read UK news because my focus is in the US, but it seems to me that the economic risks are extremely hefty to have on their plate, on top of another wave of COVID-19. Not to mention the other threats that have been made against them. There are multiple travelers around the globe on missions like mine, focusing on specific regions so that no single person would have to bare such a large burden.

HeraldOfTruth

That is hard for me to say. I have to answer all of your questions without saying something that will change the future. It is not easy.

On July 9th, I can only do as you proposed and go two days into the future to see your questions, if what I have supplied is not enough to enlighten your perspective.

ThumberOne

I would call a major variation being that the events occurred on a different day. Like I said, that possibility is next to 0. I would call the wording change a minor variation. I suppose it is also possible that one of the stories doesn't make a headline, but depending on what time you view the website, a headline could become a secondary article after being replaced by more current news. Especially on Express, they are astonishingly active.

The bolded part is one of the problem with your proof. That your definition and maybe the butterfly effect is already in your favor which gives you the leeway.

That is hard for me to say. I have to answer all of your questions without saying something that will change the future. It is not easy.

On July 9th, I can only do as you proposed and go two days into the future to see your questions, if what I have supplied is not enough to enlighten your perspective.
You can, but will you?

HeraldOfTruth

The bolded part is one of the problem with your proof. That your definition and maybe the butterfly effect is already in you favor which gives you the leeway.

You can, but will you?

How is the near 0 odds a problem with the proof? That is the scenario in which I will be answering your future questions. The butterfly effect is not in my favor. If anything, it is working against my mission here. Does it not make it harder for you to believe me?

Yes, though I do predict that it will not be necessary. I am confident enough in my understanding of time to say that what happens on the 9th will speak for itself.

ThumberOne

If not the wording then what about the details for the variation like city mentioned, numbers dead, and whether a it's the final push occur?

Would 2 out of 3 still count as the criteria to take my test?

HeraldOfTruth

The reason why the zero percent odds is problematic is how you get there.

If not the wording then what about the details for the variation like city mentioned, numbers dead, and whether a it's the final push occur?

Would 2 out of 3 still count as the criteria to take my test?

Those odds are based on the Illuminati/Deep States directly learning of my postings and influencing events in an attempt to change their eventual defeat or discredit me. I highly doubt a notable member will have seen these postings within the designated week. It's even possible that the statistical example of at least 8/3000 views could be illuminati members is true, but if they believe my posting enough to act, they will also know that nothing they do will change the fact that in 2447, they will be defeated for good. I estimate it at near 0 because it relies on a lot of variables that are also highly unlikely.

Let's wait to decide upon the criteria until the 9th, it's not so simple as the variations you are stating. If you are still skeptical, I will still be answering your future questions. There will be no avoiding it if you are not convinced.

ThumberOne

There will be no avoiding it if you are not convinced.

Remember convince me not yourself. From my perspective just make sure there is a difference between what looks like an educated guesses and actual predictions.

How do I know for sure you will stick around after the 9th?

HeraldOfTruth

Remember convince me not yourself which require. From my perspective just make sure there is a difference between what looks like an educated guesses and actual predictions.

How do I know for sure you will stick around after the 9th?

That is the intention, not that it is within my control. It is all in the hands of time now.

Is my word really not enough?

ThumberOne

That is the intention, not that it is within my control. It is all in the hands of time now.

What I meant was sometimes an educated guess can be correct too with enough leeway.

Just make sure you know the difference between convincing me and an educated guess ending up correct. The lists around the headlines did undermine your claims already

Is my word really not enough?

I prefer action.

Status
Not open for further replies.