Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeraldOfTruth

How is your subjective judgement a form of objective proof and not a conflict of interest?

I personally do not understand why the wording is so important to you. The events WILL happen. I understand that you are skeptical, but at least until the 9th, you must try to understand that taking unnecessary risks to supply additional proof is counter productive.

Time is not a toy to play around with.

HeraldOfTruth

That's fine, I hope you don't try to make an excuse that when your headlines are totally wrong on July 9th, you wont try and say that events in the near future will prove that you were right, but the Butterfly Effect and time ripples altered the date (9th July) that they would happen on ;):LOL:..

It is technically possible for predicted events to occur before or after the times predicted, however for a period of just a week, the chances are next to 0. The more time between predicted events and the prediction itself, the further the ripple can spread. Therefore, at most it should be a simple matter of wording.

ThumberOne

I personally do not understand why the wording is so important to you. The events WILL happen. I understand that you are skeptical, but at least until the 9th, you must try to understand that taking unnecessary risks to supply additional proof is counter productive.

Time is not a toy to play around with.

I was hoping that you would try to answer the question rather than avoiding it.

Do you know why horoscopes and fortunetellers give themselves leeway? Not a rhetorical question and please do answer (withkut mentioning your proof)

Last edited:

Tron1

Zero space can bring you where it wants you to go or where it thinks you need to go. Lottery stays the same line no matter what line your on. I've learned over the years. You only win if your down on yourself or you need to win money. Have the greedy ones win too. I have won 10k in the last 4 years.

HeraldOfTruth

I was hoping that you. Try to answer the question rather than avoiding it.

Do you know why horoscopes and fortunetellers give themselves leeway? Not a rhetorical question amd please do answer

Horoscopes and fortune tellers are not genuine.

Horoscopes are vague and include several possible outcomes. You could read a horoscope that’s not yours, and it would be just as likely to come true as it would be to fail. On top of that, after hearing a horoscope, a person is more likely to put effort into making it come true if it is good, and just as likely to try to avoid a bad one. Synchronicity plays a minor role as well, because positive and negative thoughts can affect the world around you and end up creating a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Fortune tellers make their fortunes by studying the person they are telling a fortune to. They ask questions designed to make a person reveal aspects of their personality that a trained mind can make a logical deduction on how the person interacts with the world around them, and then applies it upon educated guesses about what kind of obstacles a person may face in their life. They say not to try to hard to change the fortune because if they act differently, their fortune is more likely to prove false and take away from their credibility.

Tron1

What does that have to do with lottery numbers for Quebec lotto max? I can give two shits about what a paper says about my life. Right now your biting around the edges and not telling the truth. Why don't you tell the truth instead of lying it gets you into trouble even with the mods here.

HeraldOfTruth

What does that have to do with lottery numbers for Quebec lotto max? I can give two shits about what a paper says about my life. Right now your biting around the edges and not telling the truth. Why don't you tell the truth instead of lying it gets you into trouble even with the mods here.

I have not lied a single time.

ThumberOne

Hm. I grow tired of arguing the issue of proof. I will not be supplying anything further than the headlines. Furthermore, it is still possible for the exact wording to change due to my description of them, just as it is possible for lotto numbers to change. I'm sure you have heard of the butterfly effect? I have previously stated that what I say here will not change the ultimate future, even if events leading to it may change. This is no less true now than when I first said it.

Let's compromise. The events will still occur, of that I am certain. If for some reason the wording changes or the events occur too early or late, I will provide proof of my own, instead of proof based on something you asked of me. That should help control the butterfly effect. And perhaps I will include a surprise or two for some of you.

Can your compromise be the question answer challenge?

Tron1

No he can't. He's lying through his teeth he cannot provide any information or seem to get right other than typ rhetorical sentences that seem right to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.