Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

Please remember that you are the one who asked me to go get those headlines. You can’t ask for them as proof and then say that it was easy to predict. From where I’m sitting, you are the one trying to make excuses for when the events I described do in fact happen.

You clearly do not understand the effects of traveling through time, but I can’t really blame you. It is still only a concept in this time.

That's fine, I hope you don't try to make an excuse that when your headlines are totally wrong on July 9th, you wont try and say that events in the near future will prove that you were right, but the Butterfly Effect and time ripples altered the date (9th July) that they would happen on ;):LOL:..

ThumberOne

That's fine, I hope you don't try to make an excuse that when your headlines are totally wrong on July 9th, you wont try and say that events in the near future will prove that you were right, but the Butterfly Effect and time ripples altered the dates that they would happen on ;):LOL:..

Actually what is likely is that the @HeraldOfTruth would just take a few keywords and call it a day or just maybe disappear after trolling the forum

ThumberOne

July 9th was the deal..
I wasn't exactly asking you

@HeraldOfTruth

What's wrong with getting the proof before the 9th?

The descriptions on the 9th rides too much on your subjectiveness of how much of the headlines to be true for an objective proof. Think about how much conflict of standards for objective proof. At least you make an effort.

HeraldOfTruth

Under who's standard of description?

Can I have pre July 9th proof?

Mine. I do understand the skepticism of those who still do not believe, I really do, however I understand the effects of what I am doing better than anyone here.

I would prefer not to overuse my machine, just in case word has reached members of the Illuminati. Statistically, out of the near 3,000 views on this thread, at least 8 members should have seen it.

ThumberOne

Mine. I do understand the skepticism of those who still do not believe, I really do, however I understand the effects of what I am doing better than anyone here.

I would prefer not to overuse my machine, just in case word has reached members of the Illuminati. Statistically, out of the near 3,000 views on this thread, at least 8 members should have seen it.

How is your subjective judgement a form of objective proof and not a conflict of interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.