TIME TRAVELER POSED FOR PICTURE IN 1917

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I have to find them, but I believe this guy put himself in other photos as well. Hoax. Will try to dig up the info.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I have to find them, but I believe this guy put himself in other photos as well. Hoax. Will try to dig up the info.
Since I can see no evidence this is a hoax, I tend to believe it's real. The picture is in a book for Pete's sake!

Maybe he's posed for other pictures in the past as well as this one. I would love to see some proof if you think this is a hoax, and we are fooled.

Gatekeeper

Not to read too much into it. Not ever person worn a hat and like you see today individuals wanting to different from everyone else that person in the photo just may wanted to be outside of the norm by doing his own fashion.

Itheblaze

I just checked my local library in St. Augustine, Fl. They don't have 'The Cape Scott Story by Lester Ray Peterson'. Why don't everyone check their local libraries? Someone should get a hit. Post the picture.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I know at one point I saw other pics of this guy. He pasted himself in other pictures. I'm just having problems locating them. :(

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Just demonstrating I can make assumpations about people too. Take a pause when pointing out errors.
@Gatekeeper and @Classicalfan626 I removed a few of your posts. Please, let's avoid such personal arguing in public threads on the forum.

Additionally, there's no rule asking members to post in perfect written English. As long as we're able to understand each others properly, common sense dictates it's okay.

@PaulaJedi That guy in the JFK pic looks awfully photoshopped indeed!