Debate Time travelers posting online: Are they all fake?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
But investigators were able to duplicate the picture by using a fiber optic cable.
Why would there be only one way to create that photo?

Last edited by a moderator:

Judastitor

I must argue that time travel appears to be real due to the large number of archeological and geological artifacts that have been recovered, but cannot be explained. Eddie Pengali has focused much of his research on the archeological artifacts.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Interesting point, aside from the photo, do you have other allegations to discredit?

Yes. The micro Black Holes are complete fiction. Supposed to have been created at CERN in Titor's timeline. Yet they were never created here in our timeline. And there is no more talk of that ever happening. Basically you have to cross the line and faithfully believe in something that has never been found to exist.

This is a common theme in story telling. And that's where it will always remain. Fiction never turns into fact in the real world we live in.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I must argue that time travel appears to be real due to the large number of archeological and geological artifacts that have been recovered, but cannot be explained. Eddie Pengali has focused much of his research on the archeological artifacts.

I have no doubt in my mind that time travel is real. There is definitely enough evidence laying around to suggest so. But so far real Time Travelers posting on internet forums is something that apparently doesn't happen.

Judastitor

Interesting point, aside from the photo, do you have other allegations to discredit?

Yes. The micro Black Holes are complete fiction. Supposed to have been created at CERN in Titor's timeline. Yet they were never created here in our timeline. And there is no more talk of that ever happening. Basically you have to cross the line and faithfully believe in something that has never been found to exist.

This is a common theme in story telling. And that's where it will always remain. Fiction never turns into fact in the real world we live in.
Just exactly how is i that you propose the Higgs Boson is the particle responsible for giving mass to all other particles?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Just exactly how is i that you propose the Higgs Boson is the particle responsible for giving mass to all other particles?

I don't! I'm not a subscriber to the belief in the concept of mass. It's full of holes and inconsistencies.

Judastitor

I don't! I'm not a subscriber to the belief in the concept of mass. It's full of holes and inconsistencies.
Do you have any rational arguement for attraction as you have discounted mass and gravity mr newton, er, Einstein.

Judastitor

Do you have any rational arguement for attraction as you have discounted mass and gravity mr newton, er, Einstein.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Sure, mass isn't in any observable phenomena. I didn't discount gravity. Gravity is the phenomena of weight or acceleration with a direction toward the center of a body. Not all bodies gravitationally attract to each other. With enough relative motion bodies appear to repel one another.

The thing about weight is that there are different kinds. Centrifugal weight has a force direction always away from the center of a body.