Debate Time travelers posting online: Are they all fake?

TimeFlipper

Easy if you own a newspaper printing opinions.
I was comparing Einstein`s test which is the best fake time-traveller test, that states>>>"What is the question i haven`t asked you yet?"
Einsteins test is therefore even BETTER than the 3 newspaper head line test, i hoped you would easily understand that..

Beholder

I was comparing Einstein`s test which is the best fake time-traveller test, that states>>>"What is the question i haven`t asked you yet?"
Einsteins test is therefore even BETTER than the 3 newspaper head line test, i hoped you would easily understand that..
I did.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Somebody knew the answer?

Yes! This was quite a while back though. The_Observer was the poster who passed the test. Within 5 minutes of my posting the test. He posted "42" as the answer. I was satisfied with that answer since my question was "How old are you?"

I suppose you could find the thread with some skill at using the search function. But it was very strange how the poster clammed up after passing the test. After all, he did pass a time traveler test. But no one at the time believed he was a time traveler.

I think at the time I suggested he worked for the government and possibly had access to time travel technology. That he probably wasn't supposed to be using.

Beholder

Yes! This was quite a while back though. The_Observer was the poster who passed the test. Within 5 minutes of my posting the test. He posted "42" as the answer. I was satisfied with that answer since my question was "How old are you?"

I suppose you could find the thread with some skill at using the search function. But it was very strange how the poster clammed up after passing the test. After all, he did pass a time traveler test. But no one at the time believed he was a time traveler.

I think at the time I suggested he worked for the government and possibly had access to time travel technology. That he probably wasn't supposed to be using.
I would have placed a 10% bet on the answer being "no". :LOL:

42 is the "meaning of life".