Time travelers...WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN SEPTEMBER 20th AT AREA 51?

P. Jedi

Yes.

Every USAF flight line is surrounded by signs that read as following..

Use_of_Deadly_Force_Authorized_%285730792058%29.jpg

Do not pass literally dozens of signs warning you what will happen and then come crying to me that some crew chief split your wig with his torque wrench.
Have you ever killed someone or you only bla bla bla chatting?

Kairos

I mean.. what height of liberal millennial entitlement for these people to believe they have some inherent right to attack a military installation while preemptively declaring any physical violence used against them off limits.

Dude, go enlist and become a warrior if you want to amount to something. Don't attack warriors and then cry about getting wrecked.

P. Jedi

Have you ever killed someone or you only bla bla bla chatting?
I ask you to know if I am right, I guess that if you kill as work, and with that money you have to buy milk for your children cornflakes it could taste of blood. Understand me slave of the slaves?

Kairos

I ask you to know if I am right, I guess that if you kill as work, and with that money you have to buy milk for your children cornflakes it could taste of blood. Understand me slave of the slaves?

LMFAO

Dude, the entire world is run by warriors. These are the men carrying your water. If you want to run your mouth off, calling them slaves and monsters, and then assault one of our most secured air bases, then you have a really great life lesson headed your way.

I am pissed I can't be there. I am sure everybody is pumped at Groom Lake.

P. Jedi

LMFAO

Dude, the entire world is run by warriors. These are the men carrying your water. If you want to run your mouth off, calling them slaves and monsters, and then assault one of our most secured air bases, then you have a really great life lesson headed your way.

I am pissed I can't be there. I am sure everybody is pumped at Groom Lake.
You are so lucky to have cannabis dispensaries (sure that everyone is pumped inside there) in your area, if you enter one (you need many days in a role) you will have such a lesson. That is the mission now, to fight the war against natural drugs. Natural elements which open other dimensions and heal multiple sclerosis, epilepsy...etc. To work for the water is a real job. To kill for a salary is is not a job but to be a slave of others slaves who waste his soul. Someone try to cure the children of others while someone
serve cornflakes and blood to his own children. Peace

Kairos

When he starts to imply those airmen are slaves and monsters just because they'd gleefully crack his pothead skull open if he attempts to cross the red line, then I take exception. Those airmen are pure as the driven snow.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hey, it's not millenials, it's gen Z now. Time is inexorably marching us towards every single person on earth being a dumbass and then dying. Just as it always has

I had kids late. I don't know what they are. I'm Gen X. I'm raising them not to be lazy.