'Time traveller' reveals big world changes over the next four years - one is in weeks

Num7

Administrator
Staff
As expected, nothing happened!

Or something happened and we didn't notice yet? Said event will be noticed and will be brought to our attention later on when things unfold...??

Harte

As expected, nothing happened!

Or something happened and we didn't notice yet? Said event will be noticed and will be brought to our attention later on when things unfold...??
Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but the other day I noticed I could detect bullshit before it was even posted.
That proves my bullshit detector - which was already mighty - has gained super bullshit detection status.

Harte

wileyb

Super powers! I'm going to turn myself into a super model!

Incidentally, when is the next "end of the world" ?

2028 due to climate change according to AOC. Lol
But I know 2065 is a date that keeps coming up. Some religious scholars suggest it's the year christ will return (not to be confused with the wackos that say this every four years, this is a consistent date that comes from studying biblical text. Idk I find it interesting. Some say it's not necessarily the end of the world but a second coming event none the less.

Whats really interesting is this date keeps popping up in other circles like Nostradamus followers, baba vanga, indigenous calendars (kinda like the 2012 thing) etc.

I think I remember in the early John Titor faxes that 2530 or somewhere thereabouts timelines apparently come to an end. Idk if that's a dooms day prediction or allegedly a limitation of the machine. I do remember him saying the line "goes bad"

And of course we have the Unix 2038 problem. But that won't be a super big deal, some outdated computer systems will likely fail. People can lose capital. Access. Information. But some seem convinced it's a second shot at the old y2k apocalypse.

And I mean of you're a mainstream normal that votes Democrat you might say the world has already ended because Trump was elected. So clearly he destroyed the world and caused a world war and this is just purgatory.