TimeBenders machine ideas.

wrlarsen

Okay, I'll admit it! I have more than a little problem with my time machine. That's difficult for an old Mechanical Engineer to admit but it's a fact! I probably need the advice of a much younger person, one that I can understand.

Of course this 'problem' will probably end up as the computer interfacing between the Ouija board astrological input (at the keyboard) and the 'go' part. I don't think that the input date or the return date could cause this kind of trouble. I'm not sure about the targeted local though. I probably will have to look into that. I sure as hell don't want to get dumped off at some strange forum again, as happened a few days ago. I'm actually more of a novice with TT machine concepts than computers if that's possible. BUT I sure know a lot about Ouija boards. Spirits? Aauuh, so so. That stuff is somewhere in between.

A CAD picture of the H. G. Wells Time Machine gave me a few good ideas, but it's still far from 100 percent reliable. Any suggestions?

wrlarsen

Originally posted by Ralan@Aug 3 2004, 03:47 PM
What is the relationship between you Ouija board and time travelling?
It will clarify matters somewhat if I first state that I have only been interested in TT stuff for the past few months, and that I consider a true TT machine as undesirable (from my standpoint), BUT any travelling through time will actually have to be done like astral travel; i. e.; by the spirit body and NOT the physical body of a living human being. With that in mind, you realize that a Ouijaboard like device communicates & works with 'spirits'. Therefore the 'input' (keyboard) BEFORE any actual astral travel could be to a time (and/or an individual) indicated by the astrological input at the Ouijaboard device. At the present, I am interested in the 'Ziriya' type, primarily because it uses a lot of different words (instead of just letters).

Ralan

BUT any travelling through time will actually have to be done like astral travel; i. e.; by the spirit body and NOT the physical body of a living human being. With that in mind, you realize that a Ouijaboard like device communicates & works with 'spirits'.

What is the 'spirit body'? It must be able to think as you, and retain all of your memories as well as bringing its own back. In a sense, it is you, just without a physical body. How can this be? Your brain stores and recalls your memories, as well as you personality and knowledge which define the way you think, and produces your awareness, all through physical processes. How can you exist without a physical brain? For that matter, how can you see things when time travelling if you don't have eyes? How can you hear without your ears?

wrlarsen

Originally posted by Ralan@Aug 4 2004, 06:49 AM
BUT any travelling through time will actually have to be done like astral travel; i. e.; by the spirit body and NOT the physical body of a living human being. With that in mind, you realize that a Ouijaboard like device communicates & works with 'spirits'.

What is the 'spirit body'? It must be able to think as you, and retain all of your memories as well as bringing its own back. In a sense, it is you, just without a physical body. How can this be? Your brain stores and recalls your memories, as well as you personality and knowledge which define the way you think, and produces your awareness, all through physical processes. How can you exist without a physical brain? For that matter, how can you see things when time travelling if you don't have eyes? How can you hear without your ears?

I don't know if you ever were a Christian or religious or not, but you'll have to think like this (as follows). Soul = Spirit. Not the God type Holy Spirit of the 'trinity', but more like the concept of what 'they' (preachers,etc.) say will have everlasting life for eternity & is a gonna go to heaven if'n the person is saved (born again) like in that biblical book. Don't assk me about what a soul is because I don't really know. I don't even know if they exist. But assuming they do, and Ouija boards do as they say they do, then everything ought to work just fine!

I hope. Why? Because I've spent a lot of money on this dumb idea, that's why!

StarLord

I recently bought a time machine. It is spherical, about a 5" Dia. Approx. 1.5 lbs. Shiny Black. I have tried it a few times, but It has not worked yet. In each instance, it has displayed different messages at the Time Machine Read Out Port. The First message said "It Is Possible". This of course gave me great hope so I waited for the power supply to reset after a few moments and tried again.
I could feel the temperature rising and I began to sweat a bit. I tried the Time Machine again and nothing of import happened. I checked the Time Machine Read Out Port once again and the message read "Try Again". I was on a roll now knowing that my Time Machine was ready and able. I went through all the steps making sure that I had not forgotten anything and was awarded with a different message this time "YES". As Fast as I could, I went through all the procedures and waited, damn if time didn't seem to stand still while I waited, I knew I was on to something as my subconscious screamed out a hidden message of it's own.
I could hear the clock ticking while I waited, the space between the ticks seemed to get longer and longer.

With a start, I awoke still holding the Time Machine. I hurriedly glanced at the clock and noted with great joy and glee that 3 hours has passed without me being aware of it!!!!! I had done it!!! I had passed through time thanks to my Time Machine!!!! IT WORKED!!! Just wait till I tell Frog189 and my Friends at the TTF all about my Triumph!!!

I am now working on another experiment but need the instruction booklet. The only clue to the make or model of my Time Machine is a white colored ball with the numeral eight in the same black color as the rest of the Time Machine.

What a miricle to find such a machine for only 99 cents at a garage sale. Those foolish people never knew what they had. But I did.

Frog186

Star Lord
Hi it's Frog I just wanted to say thanks for telling us all about your experience as well as the time machine too I am still working on my device it should be ready soon it is the remote control one I told everyone about if anything occurs or happens I will let you and the others know about it I have two questions for you one what does your device look like and was everything normal or different when the three hours passed on? I will be working on one more device after I am done with the remote one I hope it works too if not then I tried atleast well keep up the great work and thanks for listening and so much more don't worry I don't need help at all I am inventing by myself or in private well talk with you later!

Frog186

Everyone
Hi All I just wanted to tell you I am finished or done with my remote control device I can't do anything now because it is nighttime so I have to get my sleep right now but tommorrow I will fool around with it and use different stuff with too I will continue to update in this post well I will talk with you all later and wish me luck on what I have achieved or accomplished well see you all later I will continue to update in this post to see if anything happens or occurs!

wrlarsen

I've been reading some of the posts on this forum (for the past few days).

We have at least four people on alert! Day & night! That's very good.

What we need right now is MORE lerts! More lerts! More lerts. More lerts!