Timeline shifting through intentionally entangled quantum memories?

Discord

Feel free to share your thoughts rather than throwing insults. If there's a problem with my ideas and models, please point them out, rather than attack my character.

Indeed, I very infrequently come here. Usually just to share some thoughts or check the latest time travel claims. There's unfortunately not much interesting discussion going on. Lots of HDR fans here which I can't really get behind. We already know that backwards physical travel is going to be damn near impossible without some new revolution in physics, or exotic matter of some kind; neither of which I'd expect from an average joe on a conspiracy forum. So the only things that are worth discussing are time dilation in use for forwards physical travel (we can't travel near light speed yet so this tends to still be pretty much impossible), and spiritual/mental travel, of which my post focuses on. And ofc also time travel claims, though almost always it's just some text shitpost without any real evidence.

Honestly I'm one of the few people legitimately digging into things and trying to figure stuff out. I've done experiments and research on timeline divergence, traveler biology, and ofc means of travel and related spiritual states. I post my thoughts in detail, ensuring I don't leave anything out, and it seems most people aren't really capable of keeping up. But I just hope to spark some discussion or maybe help others who are walking the same path.
i implied you're autistic because you believe in quantum leaping
your character only provides the fact that you're insecure and you use an intelligent character rather an ironic one to hide the fact you believe in retarded experiments that dont work

Apri1

your character only provides the fact that you're insecure and you use an intelligent character rather an ironic one to hide the fact you believe in retarded experiments that dont work

For full disclosure the alternatives would end up rejecting materialism. These posts are my attempts at trying to explain things from a mostly secular and scientific perspective. The reality is that I have been someone to observe alternate pasts and presents, and see things sometimes quite drastically differ. When I write posts most of the time it's me trying to make sense of what has happened, along with my thoughts and research along the way. I don't ask anyone to believe my experiences, nor do I expect people to accept the results I've found. But I share my methodology, thoughts, and ideas, for anyone who may be interested.

If you have alternate explanations, or corrections on parts of my ideas that may be wrong or off-base, feel free to provide input. But if you just want to reject the thing I'm trying to intentionally recreate in the first place, then ultimately I don't know why you even bother responding to my posts. Nothing I say will convince you unless you experience the phenomenon for yourself. And if my models are correct, it may be the case that you're incapable of understanding, due to a difference of biology.

I picked Makise Kurisu as my avatar because I'm a fan of the anime, it's time travel related, and I personally relate a lot to the character. I'll have to agree that Kurisu is smarter than me haha. I don't "hide" anything. These posts work as disclosures, as I share my experiences and thoughts, along with experiments I try. At no point have I hid the fact that I believe what I'm talking about. And in conspiracy-minded places like these, it's generally a given that many people will disagree with one another, or be skeptical of the things we share with each other. That's kinda expected in such communities. I've done my fair share of debunkings, and come at this from a lifetime of skepticism.

So again, I'd really appreciate if you could point out the flaws in what I write, rather than calling them "retarded experiments that don't work".

dimension-1hacker

character analysis:
your character seems to be one that thrives off other peoples perceived insecurity which is a bit sadistic, you seem to be ignorant commenting about things you don't understand, and only believing what others or the herd tell you is true. You are are unscientific because you don't provide proofs for the proofs you wrote, and are insecure yourself. Signs of insecurity are "putting down others" to make oneself feel better about yourself, I am a nihilist so don't care. Many people who care about what others think about them, perceive others to think things about them they do not therefore feel insecure, you are one of those people but unlike you I stopped caring years ago. you are also a brownie

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

Feel free to share your thoughts rather than throwing insults. If there's a problem with my ideas and models, please point them out, rather than attack my character.

Indeed, I very infrequently come here. Usually just to share some thoughts or check the latest time travel claims. There's unfortunately not much interesting discussion going on. Lots of HDR fans here which I can't really get behind. We already know that backwards physical travel is going to be damn near impossible without some new revolution in physics, or exotic matter of some kind; neither of which I'd expect from an average joe on a conspiracy forum. So the only things that are worth discussing are time dilation in use for forwards physical travel (we can't travel near light speed yet so this tends to still be pretty much impossible), and spiritual/mental travel, of which my post focuses on. And ofc also time travel claims, though almost always it's just some text shitpost without any real evidence.

Honestly I'm one of the few people legitimately digging into things and trying to figure stuff out. I've done experiments and research on timeline divergence, traveler biology, and ofc means of travel and related spiritual states. I post my thoughts in detail, ensuring I don't leave anything out, and it seems most people aren't really capable of keeping up. But I just hope to spark some discussion or maybe help others who are walking the same path.
traveling past light speed is not impossible, the solution is hard to determine but obvious.

dimension-1hacker

For full disclosure the alternatives would end up rejecting materialism. These posts are my attempts at trying to explain things from a mostly secular and scientific perspective. The reality is that I have been someone to observe alternate pasts and presents, and see things sometimes quite drastically differ. When I write posts most of the time it's me trying to make sense of what has happened, along with my thoughts and research along the way. I don't ask anyone to believe my experiences, nor do I expect people to accept the results I've found. But I share my methodology, thoughts, and ideas, for anyone who may be interested.

If you have alternate explanations, or corrections on parts of my ideas that may be wrong or off-base, feel free to provide input. But if you just want to reject the thing I'm trying to intentionally recreate in the first place, then ultimately I don't know why you even bother responding to my posts. Nothing I say will convince you unless you experience the phenomenon for yourself. And if my models are correct, it may be the case that you're incapable of understanding, due to a difference of biology.

I picked Makise Kurisu as my avatar because I'm a fan of the anime, it's time travel related, and I personally relate a lot to the character. I'll have to agree that Kurisu is smarter than me haha. I don't "hide" anything. These posts work as disclosures, as I share my experiences and thoughts, along with experiments I try. At no point have I hid the fact that I believe what I'm talking about. And in conspiracy-minded places like these, it's generally a given that many people will disagree with one another, or be skeptical of the things we share with each other. That's kinda expected in such communities. I've done my fair share of debunkings, and come at this from a lifetime of skepticism.

So again, I'd really appreciate if you could point out the flaws in what I write, rather than calling them "retarded experiments that don't work".
steins-gate is just a good as rick and morty

dimension-1hacker

what experiments? mine are conceptual, logic based. My opinion is determining a philosophic theory of everything will allow me to time travel, possibly.

Parazite1986

There are many ways of changing the future. If you’re interested in sharing some of the examples of your experiments, I may have sufficient evidence to believe. As of now, I know that crystals break and they teleport. Doesn’t mean it’s necessary to strongly believe in it. I know that the time wave killed off my flux capacitor by overload.

To Discord, it offends me as a person with Aspergers when you called a person an autistic retard. Their way of dealing with their time travel maybe be impossible but they don’t need trash shoved down their throat. It’s not my fault I was born autistic and yes, I do have a strange mind. But I have the above average IQ and I am not ashamed to time travel when I need it the most for studies.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@Apri1 So a problem I have noticed with using the HDR was not formulating a well thought of intention statement.
In turn I would unintentionally end up jumping a time line during/after the HDR session.
Then odd things would happen in order to get me back on the timeline I belong on at this time.
(for what ever enlightenment/life lesson/mission/all of the above, etc).

Now all my HDR intention statements return me to present timeline safely and with no changes.
That and I always invoke protection on my journeys. ;)

I don't know if one can successfully close/collapse an alternate timeline.
Hope this adds to your theory.

Do you have photos or videos of your HDR use?