Timeline without Christianity

Rudi

Antimatter releases various substances during mixing or action, and this substance is ordinary waste and is visible only to physical bodies.
The physics discovered so far is an outdated model and only applies to waste.
However, the physics for antimatter and its action has not yet been discovered.
Physics discovered so far is only an extension or tool for Earthlings who are discovering antimatter.
The physics of antimatter, however, is not a tool but a force that makes the planets in the galaxy and consequently the living beings.

I think we ended our conversation.
Thank you for cooperation.

alpha centauri

I read enough to know that you do not know what you are talking about.

I E. Jesus never talked about slavery.

If you do not begin with the right facts buddy, you will likely miss the mark of your conclusions.

Regards
DL
Everybody has no idea except you. You are insulting again. And that you are doing, although you have often been proven wrong . Nearly every Christian thinks either the Old Testament laws do not count anymore or they do not count fully at least. So they are technically abolished. As an example, the Catholic church dont follow those laws: They eat pig, dont celebrate their mass on sabbath, they lie ;) (so this law of the 10 commandments does not count, too). I could go on and on.

Jesus changed the laws on the Sermon of the Mount. But not everything is recorded. And I would not trust the bible. You seem to do so. How do you know he did not talk about something else that is not recorded? He said far more when he taught his disciples for three years. Three years is a lot of time. I also have my information from hermetic students.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

@dimension-1hacker

Well, literally almost nobody did.

So that is your answer. Did you understood that you were wrong, at least?

oil, if they did not would not be able to survive, think of the droughts and the western countries would have conquered them a long time ago if not.

According to the bible the people that dont follow the law have no rain. There is also a prayer for rain in Islam. And guess who has the least rain? Yes those countries that speak Arabic. It seems according to their religion that they follow the Koran the least.

Well, serfs were slaves, much worse conditions then muslim slaves if any, and its like muslims and muslims did the opposite some of what each bible side.

You dont know anything about the conditions of the slaves. You claimed some posts before Muslims had no slaves.

Conquer? why not, countries don't exist only the things and people in them, the muslims did not descriminate based off religion and skin color unlike those christians; it is better to live that way, and conquering if remains strong mantians peace long term instead of cosntant short term squables.

Muslims did discriminate according to the skin color. Racism is even more there than in the West. And Muslim have always discriminated based on the religion even more than Christians. That is also something that is in the Koran and why Muslim countries are such a mess. You should conquer the world for your religion in Islam. That does not sound tolerant. And let us recapitulate: You did not even know, that they fought war since the beginning of Islam and you thought they would have been more peaceful. I proved you wrong. Even Muhammad was war friendly and wasnt peaceful. Jesus was peaceful as were the early Christians in contrast to the early Muslims.

so what, its not like the church and the rest cared anyways, what does that matter if nobody cared, its better to influence those people in other ways, like saying conquering is good but state no discrimination, its not like the people would not do it anyways, just fool themselves into thinking that. People today that are literate just cherry pick it anyways, majority are christians, lets see, slavery, skin based descrimination, hate thy niebor, lots of wars, and so on. Christianity is not subjectively better. Of course in those times in somebody mass preached nonviolence some faction would pop up to suppress that in order to keep the religion alive, "for their own good"; that is as clear as day.

If it is not better it is far far worse. you are free to go to a Muslim majority country. But when this subjects come up, nobody wants to go. And Muslim want to go to Western countries instead to remain in their own countries because they like the Christians countries more than their own countries.

don't like religion in general that and is a reason why I might not be bias, just read a few history textbooks and you will see the effect of christianity versus islam.

You are totally biased against Christianity. And you also know nothing about Islam. I am also not religious. But I am not a supporter of a party like the Democrats in the USA. which a biased against Christianity and support Islam. Although Islam is far more regressive than Christianity and everybody knows it except them. They are hypocrits. The whole world is disgusted about Muhammad´s deeds not only Atheists and Christians.

The better living conditions, the prolonged peace time compared to before, christian serfs compared to potential muslim slaves, christians inability to be nice to thy neibor when most people are now literate compared to a few islam extremists, it seems that islam is better at keeping practicioners actual following the belief systems stated in the islamic bible then christians. and seem better off in most historical settings for it, atleast the majority of people.

Muslims had constant war. Peace was esablish, when there was no other religion around. That would also be the case in a Nazi Germany that conquered the world. A survaillance state has peace, because there is no opposition that fights oppression. This is what you have in Qatar (Muslim Brotherhood) and other terror states like Iran etc.

The other point, you spoke of, is the biggest problem of Islam. They follow the laws eagerly, that is correct. But the laws are xenophobic, sexist, bigot and far more. Those Muslims that dont follow the laws are the liberal Muslims. Think about it, why this is the case.

Even muslims now usually eat more healthy foods then the majority of christians that support the fast food companies that are around because of that to sell foods that give thy neiobor an early death from few types of cancers and a heart attack, curtously on the bibles everlasting influence perhaps.

No. Not even Döner is healthy. Those Muslim that come to the USA are more educated. You have to compare the Muslims as a whole not those in one country. But I doubt that they eat more healthy food, because their average age is lower than in all other religions.

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

Everybody has no idea except you. You are insulting again. And that you are doing, although you have often been proven wrong . Nearly every Christian thinks either the Old Testament laws do not count anymore or they do not count fully at least. So they are technically abolished. As an example, the Catholic church dont follow those laws: They eat pig, dont celebrate their mass on sabbath, they lie ;) (so this law of the 10 commandments does not count, too). I could go on and on.

Jesus changed the laws on the Sermon of the Mount. But not everything is recorded. And I would not trust the bible. You seem to do so. How do you know he did not talk about something else that is not recorded? He said far more when he taught his disciples for three years. Three years is a lot of time. I also have my information from hermetic students.

Jesus is an archetypal good man mythical character.

As a man, he is not a bad moral guide, although he has a few tenets that need reversing.

As a god and savior, he is a complete fail as he did not return.

Decide if you will be a literal reader of the Christian myth, or if you will use logic and reason.

You should be choosing Jesus by his morals. Yahweh's are satanic. while Jesus' are not all that much better as he is supposed to use genocide on us when he returns.

Do you see that as good or evil?

Regards
DL