TimeMan's adventure

TimeFlipper

You guys are just aliens trying to steal my geo metro pizza box machine. I just need advice....

You are talking utter rubbish! :ROFLMAO:..
Why didnt you answer those simple questions I put to you about that Geo receiver?....Could it be because you dont even own that receiver, and its just a picture you found on the internet that is very old, and you thought it might fool me into believing you about your claims?..

Your friend, IamThoth, made up some silly excuses for you, which you are obviously aware of :LOL:..
Why would you think that Paranormalis members want to steal your so called, "geo metro pizza box machine", what ever that might be? :ROFLMAO:..

IAmThoth

What a load of old rubbish! :ROFLMAO:..

It seems that I caught out TimeMan69 telling me porkies as I suspected, and you raced to his defence to try and stop him from looking the complete liar, you must be a very good friend of his :LOL:..

However, I expected TimeMan 69 to answer the questions that I put to HIM, not YOU!!..kindly mind your own business!!...I doubt very much we will see TimeMan69 again on Paranormalis :LOL:..
I have no idea who he is and I can assure you that what I know is much more significant than "your" weed smoking, trolling abilities with satire remarks.
I think you're on this website with nothing better to do rather than actually having any source of belonging here.

You're another random theorists on a website with no actual basis of your own.
I respect your sarcasm but you're not ready for anything in this nature of relevance nor will you be presented a chance.

TimeFlipper

I have no idea who he is and I can assure you that what I know is much more significant than "your" weed smoking, trolling abilities with satire remarks.
I think you're on this website with nothing better to do rather than actually having any source of belonging here.

You're another random theorists on a website with no actual basis of your own.
I respect your sarcasm but you're not ready for anything in this nature of relevance nor will you be presented a chance.

You appear to be a very very VERY angry person!! :mad::ROFLMAO:..

What is it that made you so angry to assume my remarks were of a "trolling" nature, and that I have no right to be on Paranormalis, and yet you RESPECT my "sarcasm?" Durrr o_O:ROFLMAO:...

I believe you are hiding a much deeper resentment towards me that has nothing to do with my remarks OR, you could be>>(Oh My God), a weed smoking alien with a pernicious agenda that has infiltrated Paranormalis, and used mind control to "make you" say those silly things about me :devilish::ROFLMAO:..

Since you only joined Paranormalis on May 14th this year, I have to assume that an Alien on here has placed you under its mind controlling influence, and therefore it will be left to my very good self to discover who that Alien is, and i DO have the technology to find out!! :eek::alien:...

Oh, and by the way, you have the right to your own opinions (y):ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

9th Wave

What a load of old rubbish! :ROFLMAO:..

It seems that I caught out TimeMan69 telling me porkies as I suspected, and you raced to his defence to try and stop him from looking the complete liar, you must be a very good friend of his :LOL:..

However, I expected TimeMan 69 to answer the questions that I put to HIM, not YOU!!..kindly mind your own business!!...I doubt very much we will see TimeMan69 again on Paranormalis :LOL:..
You're a fool to think he's backing anyone....
Don't be a Sheep.
This man isn't a friend of anyone.

TimeMan69

i've made solid progress...currently working on determining which pizza box brand is the best for the analog communication between us and the greys. papa johns offers the best tri wave communication, while dominos yields poor transmission amplification. i tinkered with the modulation of the geo metro reciever and its surprisingly powerful. More to follow.