TimeMan's adventure

TimeFlipper

Its a modified radio out of a Geo

Its a very old photograph...What is the frequency coverage and can you tell me what are the name descriptions of the switches on the front panel, also what is the black plate on the top right hand side of the receiver for?

Can you tell me anything else about that receiver?, the full name of it would be very helpful, as I cannot read the model name of it because its blurred..

IAmThoth

Its a very old photograph...What is the frequency coverage and can you tell me what are the name descriptions of the switches on the front panel, also what is the black plate on the top right hand side of the receiver for?

Can you tell me anything else about that receiver?, the full name of it would be very helpful, as I cannot read the model name of it because its blurred..
It's not a reciever, it's a analog control board.

IAmThoth

In the midst of any multiversal dimension, you must understand that first, you're one of many who want to understand and never will because the wilt of the universal code is much greater than common technological change.
Of that nature, are many like and unlike you.
Who thrive to become that of which has and hasn't existed.
There is no greater loss than that of which can be manipulated by a single fragmented tthought.
Therefore, it is the wilt of advanced technology to not behold this generation or many like it to understand such nature.

TimeFlipper

In the midst of any multiversal dimension, you must understand that first, you're one of many who want to understand and never will because the wilt of the universal code is much greater than common technological change.
Of that nature, are many like and unlike you.
Who thrive to become that of which has and hasn't existed.
There is no greater loss than that of which can be manipulated by a single fragmented tthought.
Therefore, it is the wilt of advanced technology to not behold this generation or many like it to understand such nature.

What a load of old rubbish! :ROFLMAO:..

It seems that I caught out TimeMan69 telling me porkies as I suspected, and you raced to his defence to try and stop him from looking the complete liar, you must be a very good friend of his :LOL:..

However, I expected TimeMan 69 to answer the questions that I put to HIM, not YOU!!..kindly mind your own business!!...I doubt very much we will see TimeMan69 again on Paranormalis :LOL:..

Mayhem

Zenith
"No man, when he has lighted a candle, puts it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light. "
11:33

If you dont understand that well:)

TimeFlipper

"No man, when he has lighted a candle, puts it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light. "
11:33

If you dont understand that well:)

Who is it you are quoting that to, my old friend? :unsure::D..