timeslider

HackimerRob

timeslider

hi timelsider. wlemcoe aborad., just wanted to tlet you know that i'm totally buying your story. in fact i'm etaing it pu.
keep on posting, but pleas be carefuol tyo scaring peoplle with predictsions befause sometimes they yung ones, witch you see there are a few can get carried away and fear for their liveas.
nice to meet you.

CaryP

timeslider

Originally posted by Hackimer@ Rob,Aug 9 2004, 04:08 PM
hi timelsider. wlemcoe aborad., just wanted to tlet you know that i'm totally buying your story. in fact i'm etaing it pu.
keep on posting, but pleas be carefuol tyo scaring peoplle with predictsions befause sometimes they yung ones, witch you see there are a few can get carried away and fear for their liveas.
nice to meet you.

Hack, you just cemented the official forum Jester position IMO. Satan, Phoenix, and Jedi, as board admins., I formally request that Hack's request to be the official Jester be granted and that his member name reflect this in all posts, and any other communication on this board. If this request can not be fulfilled, please offer an explanation as to its denial. Your prompt assistance and attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

My sincere gratitude for honoring my request, I remain faithfully yours,

Cary A. Prejean

P.S. Paul, did I give it the "college try" of a lawyerly closing salutation? Hell, I tried.

HackimerRob

timeslider

DO IT WOLFIE!

CaryP - *bows humbly in genuflection* thanks, I'll gladly accept the position. In fact, I'll make it easier on the admins and just change my avatar quote.

starwolf

timeslider

Timeslider, please tell me about any advances in technology. are there any specifics that could be "let out o the bag"? elaborate on the resistance if you will. where/how/when does it begin? who are the leaders? by what means is the resistance led? is it an organized chain of command or a regulated militia or what? i look forward to reading more.

Judge Bean

timeslider

Originally posted by CaryP+Aug 9 2004, 09:33 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Hackimer@ Rob,Aug 9 2004, 04:08 PM
hi timelsider.? wlemcoe aborad.,? just wanted to tlet you know that i'm totally buying your story.? in fact i'm etaing it pu.?
nice to meet you.

Hack, you just cemented the official forum Jester position IMO. Satan, Phoenix, and Jedi, as board admins., I formally request that Hack's request to be the official Jester be granted and that his member name reflect this in all posts, and any other communication on this board. If this request can not be fulfilled, please offer an explanation as to its denial. Your prompt assistance and attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

My sincere gratitude for honoring my request, I remain faithfully yours,

Cary A. Prejean

P.S. Paul, did I give it the "college try" of a lawyerly closing salutation? Hell, I tried.
[snapback]6294[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Hack is the crackup.

Timeslider: Strike One is failing to answer Hack Yoda's questions-- but falling all over yourself to answer Frog's. This means that you are dodging the questions.

Two strikes left.

Ever Yr Obdt Rsptfl Svt &c. &c.
S.A.Col. P.J. Lyon, Esq., C.U.A.

timeslider

timeslider

Starwolf:

Timeslider, please tell me about any advances in technology. are there any specifics that could be "let out o the bag"? elaborate on the resistance if you will. where/how/when does it begin? who are the leaders? by what means is the resistance led? is it an organized chain of command or a regulated militia or what? i look forward to reading more.

who are the leaders? by what means is the resistance led? is it an organized chain of command or a regulated militia or what?

Do you think im going to risk my assignment by revealing that specific info on the resistance? how ever I will include a drawing of the Temporal Trans Locator Generator.
im not an Artist so Forgive me in advance

starwolf

timeslider

i was under the impression that you were here to organize the resistance. wouldnt the answers to my questions be relevant in that mission?