timeslider

Thanatos

timeslider

Thaks for the welcome Urno :p. I have been a member for quite some time. (member number 41) Unfortunately work has kept me occupied of late and had prevented me from interacting on the boards. I now have a little more time on my hands and look forward to some wholesome discussion.

timeslider

timeslider

I want to give my Apology regarding my minor outburst about my spelling.
I appeared to be defensive about it because that was a problem im still overcomeing.
Witch was apart of a minor learning disability I had back in school I overcame the majority of it but that spelling issues is like an echo of my past. Again I Apology.

timeslider

timeslider

Ok can someone review the thread and post all the questions people asked me so I can awnser them in a timely manor

thank you

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
timeslider

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon+Aug 10 2004, 12:16 AM--><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Hackimer@ Rob,Aug 9 2004, 09:51 PM
To be fair Paul, I don't think I asked a question.

The questions being dodged are:

1. Why the bad spelling?

2. How do you live or have a society without standard conception of time?

3. How is the militia organized and by whom?
[snapback]6322[/snapback]​
[/b]

Originally posted by starwolf@Aug 10 2004, 12:43 AM
timeslider. is there ANY information about the rise of the civil war? who is your enemy? If indeed you are here to form said resistance, why not answer my previous questions. also elaborate on your culture, details would be appreciated.
[snapback]6326[/snapback]​

Originally posted by JediStryker@Aug 10 2004, 01:25 AM
timeslider, are you active anywhere else on the internet? If not, why this place? Why now?

EDIT: What kind of internet connection are you using? How did you acquire it and how do you pay for it?
[snapback]6328[/snapback]​

Originally posted by starwolf@Aug 10 2004, 01:48 AM
Timeslider...im interested in knowing about your computer technology. can you give any details about memory, speed or any other architectural advancements. IE- bio gel packs or whatever they may be. what changes, if any in the core architecture. is there still a motherboard, ram, and harddrive.
[snapback]6329[/snapback]​

Originally posted by SickEarth@Aug 10 2004, 02:04 AM
Hello timeslider and to the other forum members.

What is the code of conduct that time travelers like yourself are supposed to follow? Time travel is a very dangerous prospect, technologically speaking, as well as the possible repercussions from this kind of "timeline" intrusion. You are only nine years ahead of our future. This has me very skeptical regarding the validity of your story. Are we supposed to believe that time travel will be invented at a time when we have all of these world government changes, civil war in the US, etc? I won't ask you any other specific questions but I would ask that you provide this forum with any information that will help us understand how all of this impending choas results in your returning to this period in our current history. I look forward to your reply.
[snapback]6331[/snapback]​

Originally posted by Grayson@Aug 10 2004, 06:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-timeslider
@Aug 7 2004, 08:48 PM

"Voulnteers" the WU expermented on did not do to well they found out that the body can take only so much temporl radiation the vortex generates and the ones that? it worked on had that same specific genetic protein marker but the travelers body can only handle one round trip.?
[snapback]6218[/snapback]​

Welcome Timeslider, take your shoes off and set awhile. This is liberty hall, you can sh1t on the mat amd call the cat... some bad names... if you choose to.

Introductions over and done with.

Can you tell me more about this protein marker? It can't be genetic, as they never are, but it may fall in the GENESIS marker group, can you clarify this?

What's the difference? To be Genetic, it must be gene based, RNA based, MRNA based, or DNA based. Protein markers never are, unless they form base-pair sequences, which they can't, except under unusual circumstances, so you may have err'd here with your comment.

It may be a generated protein marker, which is dangerous, as protein markers in the blood stream are never good news, which is why many diseases are detected by elevated protein markers of various types. So, where does this protein marker come from?

Your curious and patient servant, Grayson.
[snapback]6383[/snapback]​
[/quote]

That about sums it up so far.

Answer away dear Timeslider.